Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Question for those of you that bulk

How do you cope with having a gut?

I'm really noticing my round belly, with the amount of bloat caused by aromatization from the test and from eating all the extra carbs/calories.

I find myself tensing my core most of the day, because every time i relax it, i'm disgusted! I'm not asking how to minimise bloat or lean bulk. I just want to know how you guys handle having the enormous gut while you are putting on mass?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you dont have to have an enormous gut to bulk bro..you eat to put on muscle..lean muscle at that...when you have an enoemous gut can mean youre eating way to much and its turning into fat...do some cardio and watch the amount and type of carbs you are consuming.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    After a few natural bulk and cut cycles I quickly learned the best way to cut and bulk is to never go above 12-14% body fat. When you cut get down to 8/9% and be very damn lean, this gives you room to bulk for awhile. Hell like Bigmax said though, you can bulk without gaining fat. You just need to find what diet and amount of cardio works for your body to acheive this goal.

boxin23 is offline Member
    cardio + proper diet = your answer.....good luck.....get that gut!!!

tembe is offline Member
    yes as said reduce your body fat

then you have room to play with

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    How do you cope with having a gut?

I'm really noticing my round belly, with the amount of bloat caused by aromatization from the test and from eating all the extra carbs/calories.

I find myself tensing my core most of the day, because every time i relax it, i'm disgusted! I'm not asking how to minimise bloat or lean bulk. I just want to know how you guys handle having the enormous gut while you are putting on mass?
    I'm with you. I have to force feed to grow like I want. No choice in the matter. My body wants 4 meals, but four meals dose not cut it for my desired level of growth.
    After a month of heavy training I will take two weeks and lighten up the weight training and hit the cardio hard with a little clen /t3. I can normally loosen the pants up just enough for the next month of fios grais style eating.

Thread Information