Hello,

I am 33yrs old, 145 lbs and have been lifting for a little over 4 years. BF% is around 7-8% and putting on weight and size is difficult for me. I admit my calorie intake is probably a little low (which I am fixing 100% while cycling). My buddy and I recently started our first cycle of Methanoplex (D-bol) and are currently taking 12.5mg for the first few days (we're on day 4). We will then bump up to 25mg and will be running that for the next 3 weeks. then the final bump for two weeks to 37.5mg/daily. After all the research, I've decided short and simple is best for the first cycle. My diet and protein will be in check, I'm using a cycle assist and have everything ready for our PCT.

My question is; should we expect to feel a physical difference within our body when taking this? should we ever feel amped, agitated, more energy.... anything? Will I get any type of rush or increase in energy a couple hours after each dose? Or will we feel the exact same but just notice our capacity to lift heavier?

I would love to feel a physical change to know it's working... just don't really know what to expect as it's our first cycle. Any input would be great!!

Thanks in advance!!