Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sector is offline Associate Member

Damnet. Im allergic to HCG apparently.

Well crap ha. I will post out my situation but first I would like to pose the question of how long until HCG is out of my system?

Okay, so I am in week 5 of my Test E cycle. I experienced severe testicular atrophy at the end of Week 3 so I decided to start my HCG. I shot 250 IUs on thursday of Week 3 and then 250 IUs Sunday night ( I was unable to inject the following day due to family visitors ).

I noticed mild irritation of the skin on monday and ignored it. 3 AM tuesday morning I woke up itching non stop and was unable to sleep until 6ish after several hot showers. I wake up covered in hives and feet swollen into a painful state. I hit up the doc get some prednizone ( spellcheck ) and the hives and swelling ceased in 24 hours.

I originally thought I reacted bad to some shellfish I had that night at dinner with the relatives and went ahead and injected 250 IUs Thursday night. Now as I have started to ramp down my predizone I have experienced itching, today I got 1 or 2 irritated red spots that went away after a shower. I finally put two and two together and look up HCG sides and sure enough swollen hands, lips, hives were all part of them.

I have my last dose of prednizone tomorrow evening and it is miniscule. Apparently I have to stop my HCG and deal with small balls from now on. I am just hoping to avoid having the hives/swelling come back before the HCG is fully out of my system ( last injection was thursday 250 ius ).
    Last edited by Sector; 10-03-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Thread Information