joe_19 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy help swollen leg !

Hi guys anyone ever experianced a swollen leg after injectin test an deca the swellings moving down on to my knee and getting painful its not bruised or anything n the gears mixed in the same surringe I've been using this stuff for 7 weeks and haven't experianced any problems bar a major dead leg making me walk like a gangster haha , any imput would be great thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What area of the leg is swollen and how swollen is it? I shot ugl test once. My leg swole up like a mofo. I couldn't bend it for a week.... it was practically hard to the touch it swole so bad. needless to say i went to the doc and went on antibiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    What area of the leg is swollen and how swollen is it? I shot ugl test once. My leg swole up like a mofo. I couldn't bend it for a week.... it was practically hard to the touch it swole so bad. needless to say i went to the doc and went on antibiotics.

Cheers man can you still use gear while on antibiotics ? Ill pop up a&e somethings got to be up the swellings about 5 inches away from the injecting site aswell so its confusing me

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_19 View Post
    Cheers man can you still use gear while on antibiotics ? Ill pop up a&e somethings got to be up the swellings about 5 inches away from the injecting site aswell so its confusing me
    you have a 5 inch knot? i'd definately see a doctor. Yes you can stay on while on antiobiotics but they have their own sides you'll have to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    you have a 5 inch knot? i'd definately see a doctor. Yes you can stay on while on antiobiotics but they have their own sides you'll have to manage.

Its basicly gone now still worth going du think man , what's the cause of this then I'm normally extra careful with cleanlyness. ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're probably fine. I've had this happen several times because I pinned to shallow. If the oil goes sub-Q it can run down the muscle and crash above the joint, cusing massive soreness and inflammation for a week. Just be sure to inject deep and slow, and don't press/rub the area afterward.

Thread Information