Thread: tbol question

DEE151 is offline Productive Member

Post tbol question

i am running a 13wk cycle of tren e and test c,
    1-13 test c 450mg/wk
    1-10 tren e 400mg/wk

tomorrow will be my last shot of tren. so i have 200 tbol pills at 10mg. would it be worth throwing in the tbol wen i take me last shot and run the tbol at 100mg a day for 20 days?

Solomon is offline Junior Member
    I don't see why not?

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    why not run it the next 5 weeks? the 3 left on cycle and the two weeks while the esters are clearing up until post cycle. and 100mg is pretty high if youve never used tbol before. id lower it to around 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roidz View Post
    why not run it the next 5 weeks? the 3 left on cycle and the two weeks while the esters are clearing up until post cycle. and 100mg is pretty high if youve never used tbol before. id lower it to around 60.
    i dont have that much to run for 5wks. 60mg ant shit, but i have never use tbol befor i use var at 60mg i think it was a waste.

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    60mg aint shit? ummm ok. and at 60mg/day you have enough for 33 days. close enough. you will see more out of that then 100mg for 20 days.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed. 60mg for 33 days would work nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roidz View Post
    60mg aint shit? ummm ok. and at 60mg/day you have enough for 33 days. close enough. you will see more out of that then 100mg for 20 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Agreed. 60mg for 33 days would work nicely.
    ok **** it i'll give it a shot. thanks guys.

so here is my cycle layout. but i am on wk10 of my cycle it looks like this

1-13 test c 450mg/wk
    1-10 tren e 400mg/wk
    11-14 tbol 60mg/ed =420mg/wk

to those that have never done tren it's the best it's my third tren cycle and this one was the best. i went from 164lb to 175lbs in the first 5wks of my cycle and i am still at 175lbs. i have to say i am very glad of my gains. i have had from my boss at work to the lady that allways cut's my hair and a few other ppl tell me dam your getting huge i love wen i here this.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    so here is my cycle layout. but i am on wk10 of my cycle it looks like this

1-13 test c 450mg/wk
    1-10 tren e 400mg/wk
    11-14 tbol 60mg/ed =420mg/wk

to those that have never done tren it's the best it's my third tren cycle and this one was the best. i went from 164lb to 175lbs in the first 5wks of my cycle and i am still at 175lbs. i have to say i am very glad of my gains. i have had from my boss at work to the lady that allways cut's my hair and a few other ppl tell me dam your getting huge i love wen i here this.
    Curiously, what are your other stats? height/body fat/age?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Curiously, what are your other stats? height/body fat/age?
    i am at 9.8 or 10%bf 5'5 175lbs. 28yrs old

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    My opinion.... I have used Var and Tbol. Var I like at 100mg. Tbol I started at 70mg/ed and went down to 60m/ed. The muscle pumps and cramps were insane.... I was taking 12 grams of Taurine just to get through the day.

I don't think there are many people who can handle Tbol at 100mg/ed 50 to 60 ed is a good dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    My opinion.... I have used Var and Tbol. Var I like at 100mg. Tbol I started at 70mg/ed and went down to 60m/ed. The muscle pumps and cramps were insane.... I was taking 12 grams of Taurine just to get through the day.

I don't think there are many people who can handle Tbol at 100mg/ed 50 to 60 ed is a good dose.
    ya i took my first 60mg of tbol at 6am today right befor i left to the gym. i am just going to stay at 60mg...

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post

I kindly disagree... I ran T Bol from 60 to100mg for around 9 weeks and I believe 80mg is a great working dose. 100mg is better, but not enough to use it that high.

Pharm Grade Var @ 100mg ED was terribly disappointing IME. T Bol, Winny, and Oral Primo are far better.

The only thing Var gave me over Proviron was a bit of strength, that was it.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    ya i took my first 60mg of tbol at 6am today right befor i left to the gym. i am just going to stay at 60mg...
    You should see good results. Make sure you have Taurine on hand and drink lots of water

Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    I kindly disagree... I ran T Bol from 60 to100mg for around 9 weeks and I believe 80mg is a great working dose. 100mg is better, but not enough to use it that high.

Pharm Grade Var @ 100mg ED was terribly disappointing IME. T Bol, Winny, and Oral Primo are far better.

The only thing Var gave me over Proviron was a bit of strength, that was it.
    I won't disagree with you as everyone responds different to compounds. I never experienced bad pumps on var at 100mg/ed but with Tbol I needed to put a back support on my chair at work and some days had trouble walking and that was at 60mg/ed.

Each person is different but I did a lot of research on Tbol before running it and I found its very very rare to see anyone go higher than 60mg/ed although I did see 80mg/ed but as stated it appears to be rare.

Thread Information