manveer1 is offline Associate Member

Interesting doctor....

Im from England (UK) so the rules may be different here than the US. But i went to see my doctor today after doing an Epistane Cycle and kind of cheekily asked for Nolva or Clomid. He told me that they dont prescribe Clomid for males and it can only be given out for women. He also told me that something to restore my naturtal testosterone levels are not needed as your body always brings it back to normal, after a week he said, however the time scale may vary. He told me this is what he had also discussed with other doctors. So is he basically saying PCT for bringing up natural testosterone isnt needed ? . He has booked me in for a blood test btw.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    its not needed in some cases. People prefer better safe than sorry though.

sensaispike is offline Member
    Your body will eventually restore it natural levels “eventually” being the operative word and by the time your body has done so you may have lost some or all of your gains from your cycle. This is why PCT is so important because it gets your levels back to norm at a much quicker rate thus helping you keep more of your newly acquired muscle. The human body thrives on homeostasis so if you have taken steroids or ant type of drug that will throw off your hormone levels, or serotonin levels or anything of that nature, as long as serious damage has not been done (like in the case of a life long coke user) your body can correct it, however it takes a little time.

boxin23 is offline Member
    And there was a time when no one even knew what PCT was. Well some of us also had to turn our TV on by pulling a little knob....but now we have a remote control......which method are you going to use.....the knob or the remote.....Advances in medicine and technology are here for us to take advantage of.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dont **** with your hormones

do PCT

Or dont and possibly risk serious side effects for the rest of your life like low testosterone

up to you

Thread Information