Flix is offline New Member

First Cycle Proposal

Stats-

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 205
    BF%: ~11%
    Cycle Exp: No previous cycle experience

Training Exp: I've been lifting for between 5 and 6 years. I really only consider the last three as serious because thats when I started to pay attention to diet, and put on roughly 50 pounds.
    Recent major lifts:
    Squat 365 for 8 and 385 for 4
    Dead Lifts 495 for 8 and 515 for 5
    Bench 275 for 8 and incline 225 for 5
    Bent over Barbell Rows 275 for 12 and 315 for 8

Diet:
    Lately I get between 4400 and 4900 calories a day.
    Protein: ~325g daily
    Carbs: ~450g daily
    Fats: ~150g daily
    Not every day is the same, but I am in these general areas. The extra few hundred calories a day will usually come from adding extra milk and snacks that I usually don't add to these totals.

Cycle Idea:
    Weeks 1-10 Test E at 500 mg/week
    Weeks 1-5 Dbol at 25 mg/day
    ---could do as high as 50 mg/day as pills are 50mg each, and maybe as long as 6 weeks
    Weeks 1-12 Nolva at 10mg ED

PCT - will start two weeks after last Test E injection
    Weeks 12-13: 100 mg Clomid ED
    40 mg Nolva ED
    Weeks 14-15: 50 mg Clomid ED
    20 mg Nolva ED

Questions:
    I am not 100% sure on during cycle if I should use Nolva, or if I should get Arimidex and do that at .25mg EOD? Also, some people seem to suggest running both Nolva and Clomid together while some people suggest just Nolva for PCT. I am not sure on what to do. I do not have any Clomid yet, but that will be easy to get. I have not been able to get any HCG yet, but I am still trying to get some before I start.

Thanks already for any help/criticism I can get. I do not plan on starting this until January, and I will actually be 22 by then. Not that much will have changed in the next few months other than I'm hoping to be at least 210 maybe 215 by then. For the first five or six weeks I will be taking Liv-52 along with the Dbol for a little extra liver support.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    You seem to be pretty organized , and you made nice progress naturally.
    The Nolva on cycle will help only with gyno, it will not help with acne, bloat...
    Also you should buy Clomid for your PCT if you can get it easy and make a proper PCT.
    25mg and 50mg Dbol makes a big difference.

Ok thanks, I will get the Clomid then. How big of a difference will it be between 50 and 25mg for the Dbol ? I could try to split the difference between the two, but I don't see how accurate it would be. The 50mg pills I have will be easy to split into 25mg, but I don't know if i could split the 25mg equally every time. I suppose I could just do 50mg a day but that seems kinda high for a first cycle from what I've read.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    arimidex is better than nolvadex IMO.. and only take it if you see symptoms, as some estrogen in your blood is better than none.. you don't want to block estrogen unless it is becoming a problem.. most people on this board are going to say you are too young,

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    also.. re the dbol .. you can always start with 25 and bump it up to 50mg after two weeks.. or taper down as the test starts kicking in.. but you are right 50mg a day is a lot... you could take 50mg one day and 25 the next and rotate it that way.. it will even out in your system for the most part.

If I were to use Arimidex only if I started to get symptoms would I use a dose of .25mg EOD or would it go up more like .5 EOD or ED? And thanks for that idea about the dbol I hadn't thought of doing it that way yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    also.. re the dbol.. you can always start with 25 and bump it up to 50mg after two weeks.. or taper down as the test starts kicking in.. but you are right 50mg a day is a lot... you could take 50mg one day and 25 the next and rotate it that way.. it will even out in your system for the most part.
    Taking 50mg one day, 25 next day will cause unstable levels due to its half-life of 5 hours. Take 12.5mg 3 times a day, so that will be 37.5mg a day.
    Try to be accurate on splitting your pills, and maybe buy a pill cutter.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I'd just go with 40mgs for however long you're running the dbol .

How could he split 50mg pills to 40mg?

Jroid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    How could he split 50mg pills to 40mg?
    chop 20% off the end
    haha

I think that 12.5mg 3 times a day will probably be easiet. I'll just get a pill splitter. Thanks for all the help guys!

Jroid is offline New Member
    Probably. I had the choice or 50mg or 10mg tabs, so I got the 10mg tabs so I could take 4 a day easily

codeegee is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was debating that for an upcoming cycle as well. Mine come in 10mgs also so I'll be spreading em out 10 - 10 - 20 throughout the day.

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    man i wanna do a cycle too now.

Yea, I wanted to get mine in 10 mg's but It didn't work out.

Thread Information