Caruso0644 is offline New Member

looking foe something through AR-R that is compairable to Nolva

Heading near the end of my 12 week cycle and starting to get GYNO, I have clomid but having a hard time finding Nolva and was just wondering if AR-R has anything Comparable

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Yes ar-r has liquid nolva which I thought they actually called nolva, but if not it would be called tamoxifen .

Ah okay yea they had it called liquid tamox but they're out off stock right now but there are two other choices under serms still there.

Oh you have clomid though? Cause that should also help gyno. You could also get arimidex ar-r has liquidex or letro to help gyno

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid alone is not strong enough pct, didn't you research this. now you cant get nolva all these should have been on hand before you started your cycle.

Caruso0644 is offline New Member
    Well i had a buddy that had it and i went go grab it last week and found out that he no longer had any soooo.... I guess its my own fault, now i know better

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Pct is just as important to your cycle as the actual gear is. You can't have one without the other if u plan on keeping your gains......

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    There are other sites that sell research grade liquid tamoxifen . Do a google search and you should find what you need.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso0644 View Post
    Well i had a buddy that had it and i went go grab it last week and found out that he no longer had any soooo.... I guess its my own fault, now i know better
    This is the kind of stuff that you want to be able to avoid as if it was 2nd nature. There are probably a million potential different scenario's that u can get screwed, or screw yourself, due to lack of education or the use of steroids .

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    they have tamox now, and I like keeping the nolva for pct, and using exemestane during cycle to help prevent gyno.

Thread Information