getb.i.g is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

please help i need some info and advice

Hey you guys. New member here. Just wanted to get some info on what you guys think about the cycle im going to be doing. And YES i have experience.
    Im 22, 6 foot 1, 178lbs and have working out for 4 years
    Im planning to do a simple a clean cycle of EQ at 200mg for 12 weeks. I heard doing EQ alone is not worth it and will shut down your libido. Is that true? what do you guys recommend doing

Thanks!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

It has does have a suppressive nature. Decreased libido has been noted but not at a severe extent.

What are your goals?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Still a little young to be cycling. Read the sticky at the top of the page on things to consider before cycling. That being said at 6'1 178lbs you have a LOT of room to grow naturally. My lean mass at 6' was over 180lbs at around 18% bodyfat wieghing 220lbs. And i got to that weight naturally. I'd say your diet is whats holding you up.

On to your question, EQ alone is not advisable. EQ while mild is still suppressive (meaning it can shut down your natural test production.) And could have an effect on your libido. EQ at that does really wouldn't do anything IMHO even with other AAS i'd only recommend a low dose of eq like that for endurance athletes who would bennifit from a higher red blood cell count. Check out the diet forum i'd be happy to help with your diet to get you where you wanna be naturally.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    A 200mg/wk cycle of EQ is a horrible idea, and a completely worthless cycle. It will do shyt for you besides maybe drop your testosterone (and sex drive along with it).

What are your goals? I'm guessing to bulk up?

Given your stats I'd probably just recommend re-examining your diet and workout routine.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Wow, did I ever get beaten to the punch...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by getb.i.g View Post
    Hey you guys. New member here. Just wanted to get some info on what you guys think about the cycle im going to be doing. And YES i have experience.
    Im 22, 6 foot 1, 178lbs and have working out for 4 years
    Im planning to do a simple a clean cycle of EQ at 200mg for 12 weeks. I heard doing EQ alone is not worth it and will shut down your libido. Is that true? what do you guys recommend doing

Thanks!
    #1 (and this is just my opinion) EQ sucks bigger balls than Nathan Lane in the birdcage...... 600mg's/wk along with test doesn't seem to do much for me..... let alone 200mg's of EQ alone!? No effin way.....

#2 What's your cycle history like? Is this you're 1st one?

Don't take this the wrong way because i'm trying to help you out...... I was 175lbs at 6'1" when I was 18. I was able to get to 200lbs or damned close to it just by dieting right and working hard. I have a feeling something is off in your diet. At this point in your life...... steroids will add weight for sure but i'm more concerned about how your going to be able to hold onto the weight after you come off. Also..... you're still young and you still could be developing..... would hate for you to do damage to yourself.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Still a little young to be cycling. Read the sticky at the top of the page on things to consider before cycling. That being said at 6'1 178lbs you have a LOT of room to grow naturally. My lean mass at 6' was over 180lbs at around 18% bodyfat wieghing 220lbs. And i got to that weight naturally. I'd say your diet is whats holding you up.

On to your question, EQ alone is not advisable. EQ while mild is still suppressive (meaning it can shut down your natural test production.) And could have an effect on your libido. EQ at that does really wouldn't do anything IMHO even with other AAS i'd only recommend a low dose of eq like that for endurance athletes who would bennifit from a higher red blood cell count. Check out the diet forum i'd be happy to help with your diet to get you where you wanna be naturally.
    Agree on all points. But if his goal isn't to bulk up, then we shouldn't shout diet is the issue. However, his age may be, regardless.

Either way, research needs to be done if one is to consider a low dose EQ cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Wow, did I ever get beaten to the punch...
    No shit..... LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^^true HP, maybe when he gets back on and posts his goals we'll know where to start

But with that being said, not sure who would want to cut any more with those stats. I'm sure the guy is already lean as hell..

bruary17 is offline Member
    Def on the young side. Might want to consider waiting, changing up the diet, up the calories, take in a good amount of low-fat cottage cheese and skim milk before bed. Your test levels haven't even peaked yet. That being most important, and said. You and I are nearly the same size, my first cycle will prolly consist of test e 250mg for 10-12 weeks, and of course wth proper pct. I hear thats a very safe choice for a first timer. might want to consider it, i've read around a bit here and it seems to be recomended by some of the more knowledgable guys.

Thread Information