Choppers is offline Associate Member

Sachets and Australia?

Ok I'm not looking for sources here so dont jump on me and I'm not gonna name it either. After doing plenty of my own research online I found somewhere.......

But I've got a few Q's first:-

If I order some sachets into Aus - what is the % likelihood that Customs will seize it? Place has good reviews and posts from Europe.

Has anyone here had success personally with Sachets into Aus? Has anyone been caught receiving sachets?

Was it a single sachet or a number?

I'm not asking questions about how to break the law- but more the outcome for others who have. If anyone doesn't want to discuss on here just PM me.

Cheers,

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    Oz customs are tight as! they'll scan every package that comes tru from overseas, especially places that are known for importing prohibited prodcuts. they'll open up the packages for inspections. does matter if its single or multiple, they treat it all the same.

if its found to be prohibited product, it'll be seized and a letter will be sent to you. they're pretty watchful about aas these days coz of the increased number of people trying to mail order them in. its on the news that recently, someone got busted for trying to walk through the customs with vials and bottles taped to his body! haha.

if u ask me, why take the risk of getting your orders seized and losing $$. better off buying from a reliable local source and pay a little more. at least you know u'll definately get your stuff.

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Agree.... Exactly what I do..

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I feel so bad for Australians. Getting AAS is such a freaking ordeal!

... Not to mention last time I came to Australia I had to remain sitting on the plane for like 20 minutes while they sprayed up the plane with lysol or some sh*t. LOL. not a fan..

yeah its shit alright. I can get it elsewhere but at a ridiculous price so theres a cost-benefit/risk analysis going on.

I cant understand why they are so draconian with it. Yes its illegal but theres people blowing up ATM's each week with gas, armed robbery of Cash delivery guards, Bikies shooting each other and smashing each others heads in at Airports, Rugby players glassing there girlfriends and they wanna kick my ass to jail coz I wanna look good and put on some muscle? Get your priorities right guys. Come on.

Personally I think the reason they are so harsh is the concentration on Sports and Athletics and wanting to have the best clean Sportsman. I dont know.

If theres someone who has received sachets recently into Aus give me a PM as theres a couple of other Q's I'd not want to post publically. Cheers,

One pissed off Aussie resident.

i agree with ya Choppers. there's more crazy things out there that they should be worried about!

i reckon the reason for the harsh stance on aas is so that we'll be seen as a 'clean' sports nation, which will attract bigger sporting events to be held here. as such, revenue from tourism and media will be significant..

dun reckon anyone's gonna PM u to tell u about them receiving sachets mate. what if u're some undercover thats gonna bust them? haha. :P

yeh, the cost-benefit ratio might be too high when getting it locally. but if u know your source well, it might not be that bad..

leamanoid is offline Associate Member
    Mate don't bother unless you want to throw your money down the drain. Your best off dealing with it in Syd or Aus cause you got very minimal chance.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    Ok I'm not looking for sources here so dont jump on me and I'm not gonna name it either. After doing plenty of my own research online I found somewhere.......

But I've got a few Q's first:-

If I order some sachets into Aus - what is the % likelihood that Customs will seize it? Place has good reviews and posts from Europe.

Has anyone here had success personally with Sachets into Aus? Has anyone been caught receiving sachets?

Was it a single sachet or a number?

I'm not asking questions about how to break the law- but more the outcome for others who have. If anyone doesn't want to discuss on here just PM me.

Cheers,
    I also order from a place with sachets and it is 100% gaurenteed Success rate. If it gets stopped by customs then you just send then a copy of the letter and they resend the package free of charge. Also I have never had any problems with them im in US East Coast. Also when I received it actually wasnt a sachet at all but they are good on how they deliver. GL

leamanoid is offline Associate Member
    not in AUS. one of the hardest countrys to get AAS in to.

Also Just to add theyre so S T eal Thy that I have even had a package opened by customs but I still received it. I think you will be ok if your ordering from this same place. Hope that helps. GL again

u're in yanky town mate. its kinda different downunder. the custom's here are tight as~!

no im in Rebel town! anyhow if you are on the same site as me then look in the forums there are plenty of successfull stories from down under. they are truly *******y.

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Each state in Australia has its own independant custom service.

What will get in easy in one state, will not get into another.

If you were to go back about 2 years ago, satchets were getting in easy, but now customs have cracked onto them.

Doesnt mean nothing wont get it, Just harder.

There was a popular satchet that the boys used to bring in, but all turned out to be underdosed.

scottyoz is offline New Member
    Hey mate I'm in oz aswell, would love it if you could email me and let me know the site, [email protected]

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Excellent first post!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ lol i agree...

big risk mate. but people have got it through. its a gamble no doubt.

Decided to stick local and pay local prices. Not worth risking a letter, possibly a raid and a conviction which would ruin travel to other Countries.

I suppose Customs are just too good at their job! haha

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good choice brother...

now keep up updated on your progress

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i remember reading how blokes were trying to import them disguised as tomato sauce sachets but they got seized.

i wona work for customs and keep them for myself

Quote Originally Posted by scottyoz View Post
    Hey mate I'm in oz aswell, would love it if you could email me and let me know the site, [email protected]
    i'm sure u'll be getting heaps of email from scammers now mate. u should really re-consider putting up your email in public.

Pkk
    Pkk is offline Junior Member
    I live in aus aswell, lucky I have a source after reading this lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some of the toughest customs around. Satchets have made it thru many places though.

Thread Information