mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question questionssss~!! please help

Hey everyone i am totally new to the forum sites, but I have read alot of forum pages and the kinds of things dicussed and alot of you i see helping others.
    Well i really need some help and even some criticism on the cycle im holding off on right now due to the answers i need. Ive done two previous cycles. I am 24 yrs old, 5'10 185 . I first stepped in the gym about four years ago n fell in love with it.

One thing i want to add, is that the person i was getting the stuff from had NOTHING FOR PCT. And also i was so dumb and immature and didnt realize how damn important it was. So pretty much i lost alot of what i gained. I did keep some solid muscle but i just wanted to throw that in there because i want others reading to know a cycle with out PCT is not only very bad on your body but the cycle was pointless.
    Ok, well heres my questions....

I have two bottles of tes enathate at 250mg a CC. One bottle of deca at 250mg per cc. Both 10 cc bottles. I also have 100 dbol . 10mg pills. And i finally got a really good pct !!! its the liquid clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen (nolvadex ) These two are in one bottle together 50mg for the clomid 10mg for the nolvadex. (thats one full dropper worth i guess??))
    So thats what i have to work with ....Does anyone have advice as to how I should do this cycle to make it a good one. or what i should change even

PCT- Im brand new on the pct as i explained so idk when to take it exactly..Ive heard so many things. My guy says take it the day after your last shot, but i read depending upon what you take ,it takes time for the steroids to leave your system. idk how much to take?? and how long to take the pct??

I would be very greatful to anyone willing to take there time and help me get started. I promise I will stay on here and post all my reasults and let you all know how it goes.

Thank you,
    MG

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Here is my suggested cycle with the gear you have.

450mgs of testosterone for 11 weeks.
    250mgs of deca for the first 10 weeks.
    30mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks.
    (honestly I would get more test and deca. deca is ideally ran at a minimum of twelve weeks due to its long half life and 250mgs of deca is on the low end of the spectrum. You would need more test too so you could increase the amount of weeks you inject test to 13 weeks.)

That will leave you with a tiny bit of dbol and test left over.

Um, as for the pct how many mgs do you have of clomid and tamox?

With deca in your cycle you will be shutdown hard, so an ideal pct would also include hgc. But thats up to you.

40/20/20/20mgs ED - Tamox
    100/50/50/50mgs ED - Clomid

So take 40mgs of tamox the first week, 20 the next, ect. Start taking the pct meds one week after your last testosterone injection.

You will also need an aromatize inhibitor while on cycle. I suggest letro (with deca/test/dbol comes great water retention, letro is best at getting rid of this).

Any other questions?
    Last edited by CMB; 10-20-2010 at 07:21 PM.

heyyyy!! ok !!

why "was going too" lol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What were your previous cycles?

What's your body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Here is my suggested cycle with the gear you have.

450mgs of testosterone for 11 weeks.
    250mgs of deca for the first 10 weeks.
    30mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks.
    (honestly I would get more test and deca. deca is ideally ran at a minimum of twelve weeks due to its long half life and 250mgs of deca is on the low end of the spectrum. You would need more test too so you could increase the amount of weeks you inject test to 13 weeks.)

That will leave you with a tiny bit of dbol and test left over.

Um, as for the pct how many mgs do you have of clomid and tamox?

With deca in your cycle you will be shutdown hard, so an ideal pct would also include hgc. But thats up to you.

So take 40mgs of tamox the first week, 20 the next, ect. Start taking the pct meds one week after your last testosterone injection.

You will also need an aromatize inhibitor while on cycle. I suggest letro (with deca/test/dbol comes great water retention, letro is best at getting rid of this).

Any other questions?
    ok cool!

yes, im not too sure what hgc is. And the pct i have is a clear bottle with i little plunger thing, that sucks up the fluid and you take it orally. I understand what you wrote about the
    BUT.. This bottle is BOTH clomid and nolva mixed together. and 1 full plunger = (50mg clomid 10mg nolva) so if i were to take to plungers the first time it would be 50x2=100mgclomid ,10x2=20 nolva,, would that be ok?? Also if i start getting gyno sides durings can i take some of this stuff I have during?? or do I need somthing else??
    my previous cycles i had absolutely no bad side effects. and I didnt have any pct. but im doing alot more this time and I WANT TO DO IT RIGHT!!!!
    @D7M
    mY BODY fat is like 10% . I havent checked it in aBOUT A MONTH, but that was the last time.
    my first cycle was test cypionate 250mg a wk.
    second cycle was sustanon 250/ deca 250mg
    and now here we are... and im really confused lol
    Last edited by mg0922; 10-20-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Also, what is the best thing to take during the cycle if my nipples start acting up. Would arimidex be ok?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Do some more research, your questions have been covered a million times!

oooookkk will do then.

CMB
    Yes, you can take them at once you'll be fine. Theres really no need to take 40mgs but I like to I think it helps me recover faster. And don't sweat the hcg its optional IMO, but if you really think you need it do it.

Now since you're doing more this time you will need an AI. My choice is letro, however there are several. Run it from your first injection to the day before you start your pct.

Any other questions?

Will letro decrease my gains?

CMB
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    Will letro decrease my gains?
    nope

In fact you will look "dryer" and have an easier time recovering with letro .

Thread Information