tronics is offline Associate Member

first time running tren..also ne1 run tbol over 50mg?

this will be my 5th cycle im running test e with tren e and t-bol...

im gyno prone as is so i will be running arimidex from the start. this is my first time running a 19-nor compound so i dont know how caber bromo or prami mix with arimidex and/or how to run them. any help would be great.

wich has less sides caber, bromo, or prami?

what doses should i run them to start?

does arimidex mix with any of them fine?

stats:

age 27
    weight 198
    height 5'7'
    bodyfat: 13%
    cycle exp 4 cycles

upcoming cycle:

test e wks 1-14 750/week
    tren e wks 1-12 400/week
    tbol wks 1-4 50+mg a day

was also wondering people expierences dosing tbol over 50mg a day?

thank you

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Im not an expert at critique but im asuming ur gonna hear, why two long esters? Why so much test when tren is 5x more stronger? Maybe run 400 mg wk test and start with 50 mg tren ace (not enth) ed to maintain steady blood levels, and let the tren do the work. Also start test 1 wk before tren and continue test 1 wk after last tren inj. Just a thought! Others will chime in!! Good luck
    Last edited by Muscledweebe; 10-21-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Typo

sorry bro not trying to offend you but ive been around the game for awhile and your info is not correct...you want to stick long esters together and you def want to run more test then tren ...

anyone know anything about the caber/bromo/prami please chime in...thanks

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    Quote Originally Posted by tronics View Post
    this will be my 5th cycle im running test e with tren e and t-bol...

im gyno prone as is so i will be running arimidex from the start. this is my first time running a 19-nor compound so i dont know how caber bromo or prami mix with arimidex and/or how to run them. any help would be great.

wich has less sides caber, bromo, or prami?

what doses should i run them to start?

does arimidex mix with any of them fine?

stats:

age 27
    weight 198
    height 5'7'
    bodyfat: 13%
    cycle exp 4 cycles

upcoming cycle:

test e wks 1-14 750/week
    tren e wks 1-12 400/week
    tbol wks 1-4 50+mg a day

was also wondering people expierences dosing tbol over 50mg a day?

thank you
    In my personal experience Caber has less sides. Some will say Prami but those who react poorly to it react VERY poorly to it. The caber I would start at .5mg 2x/week if need be. The key with gyno (19nor induced or not) is to keep estrogen in normal ranges. with the arimidex you should have no need for the caber but keep it on hand just in case.

As far as the test higher then the tren there is no need. not saying there is anything wrong with it tho.

consider adding hcg to the mix as well.

tbol is more of a slow gain similar to anavar and i think you would be better off running it 6 weeks. ive run tbol around 70-80mg for 8 weeks and the pumps were intense, almost uncomfortable and it did give me a little anxiety at that dose. 50mg is a good starting dose if youve never used it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roidz View Post
    In my personal experience Caber has less sides. Some will say Prami but those who react poorly to it react VERY poorly to it. The caber I would start at .5mg 2x/week if need be. The key with gyno (19nor induced or not) is to keep estrogen in normal ranges. with the arimidex you should have no need for the caber but keep it on hand just in case.

As far as the test higher then the tren there is no need. not saying there is anything wrong with it tho.

consider adding hcg to the mix as well.

tbol is more of a slow gain similar to anavar and i think you would be better off running it 6 weeks. ive run tbol around 70-80mg for 8 weeks and the pumps were intense, almost uncomfortable and it did give me a little anxiety at that dose. 50mg is a good starting dose if youve never used it tho.
    thats the info i was looking for...thank you

im gonna be running hcg throughout the cycle ill start tbol at 50mg and see where i go from there...great info so ill run the arimidex and keep caber on hand if need be.

Thread Information