2ripped81 is offline New Member

Question flaxseed oil 2 make fina

Sup everyone. This is my 1st time on here(not a big computer guy in general. I was wondering if flaxseed oil can be used 2 make tren and whats the difference if BA or BB is used 2 dissolve pellets? . Also ive been hearing problems with people not getting their kits from the site i usually order from, any sites anyone can recommend for "aromatherapy kits"

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First off, no source checks allowed. That includes fina kits, I believe.
    And I would use GSO, which you can buy at a lot of grocery stores.
    And you need BA and BB.
    2% BA to keep it sterile, and usually 20% BB to help hold it in solution and thin out the product.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^agree with Bonaparte. the only issue with grapeseed oil is it can have solid particles and isn't sterile when you buy it so defintley needs headed then filtered. Or you can order sterile cottonseed oil from the sponsor site www.ar-r.com and not have to bother

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ^agree with Bonaparte. the only issue with grapeseed oil is it can have solid particles and isn't sterile when you buy it so defintley needs headed then filtered. Or you can order sterile cottonseed oil from the sponsor site www.ar-r.com and not have to bother
    You have to filter the finished product anyway, since the raw fina pellets/crystals aren't sterile...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    true

2ripped81 is offline New Member

flaxseed oil and tren

i realize the need for sterilization with any store bought oils. i usually buy a pre-packaged kit which comes w/ sterile sesame oil & BA, just though that if i could use the flaxseed which I already have would save me having 2 order a new kit, especially since i have syrige filters already which usually create the need for ordering a kit. As far as the BA vs. BB, the kits ive always used come only with the BA and it has always worked just fine to dissolve the pellets before adding the oil then pass it all through the syringe filter and ive never had a problem with sterility or particulate matter forming, i was under the impression that it was 1 or the other.

Cabron is offline New Member
    Guys, I am from Europe and I dont have access to pharmaceutical grade oils so I have to prepare one bought from the food store. THere are two options: the one is unrefined cold pressed sesame seed oil and the other one is refined grape seed oil. Which one of both should I prefer and how should I sterilize it properly?

Ah yeah, one more question: 25 % solution of BB would it do the job?

sfour_tay is offline Member
    I use safflower oil. Nice and thin. And some say the fatty acids are just a plus.

Yes but which one should I use: the refined or the unrefined cold pressed oil and how to sterilize it ?

No sure about the first part but no need to sterilize it. When you filter the final product you'll take care of the sterilization

You both need to do a lot more research before attempting to brew anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You both need to do a lot more research before attempting to brew anything.
    directed twords me ??

Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    directed twords me ??
    No. Cabron and 2ripped.

I did enough of a research and I hear all the time different opinions. Can you just tell me if you know how to sterilize the oil prior to mixing it with the dissolved pellets?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabron View Post
    I did enough of a research and I hear all the time different opinions. Can you just tell me if you know how to sterilize the oil prior to mixing it with the dissolved pellets?
    You don't need to. The filtering and BA will sterilize it, but you could always bake it by itself at 250F for 30 minutes if you want.

Should I bake it with uncapped flask or with the cap on?

Also I wanted to ask is it possible the solvent solution to be done with 25 % BB, as I can not find 100 % BBB? Could this be a problem?

Further as I am from Europe I cannot find even empty vial with a rubber stopper to contain the final preparation. Can I use sterile vial for faeces instead or could it get contaminated from the air when I open the cap to draw with the syringe?
    Last edited by Cabron; 11-15-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabron View Post
    Should I bake it with uncapped flask or with the cap on?

Also I wanted to ask is it possible the solvent solution to be done with 25 % BB, as I can not find 100 % BBB? Could this be a problem?

Further as I am from Europe I cannot find even empty vial with a rubber stopper to contain the final preparation. Can I use sterile vial for faeces instead or could it get contaminated from the air when I open the cap to draw with the syringe?
    I really hope you didn't mean feces...
    And what are you talking about saying you can only find 25% BB? lol What is the rest comprised of?
    Benzyl Benzoate must be purchased pure, then diluted down to 20% or whatever in the final product.

Thread Information