Special~k is offline New Member

Need an experienced advisor....

Ok, so Im some what new to all of this, and Im looking for someone to help me through this journey I am about to take. There is SO MUCH information, and its overwhelming me to be honest. I will be doing ONE, and ONLY one cycle... and just want to get the most out of it. I sustained a knee injury about 4 months ago which resulted in a double knee surgery (yes both knees). Now, I know your thinking I should have this in the injury section....but thats not what this is about. However, my weight loss is the reason I am here. I want to do this the right way...but will be doing it either way. So if you have some time...and dont mind advising me in the right direction, send me an edit, no emails on the open forum.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    email sent.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please dont post your email on the open forum, you will get members trying to scam you, please ignore them.

Special~k is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Please dont post your email on the open forum, you will get members trying to scam you, please ignore them.
    Sorry bro....wont happen again. Your a mod, Im sure you know tons of people that would be willing to help. You have my email, send someone my way....

Thread Information