jm21 is offline Associate Member

Injured mid cycle

Hey guys just looking for a little advice here i play rugby and lift 4-5 times per week and unfortunetly i took a bad tackle last week back got it and i am unable to lift for the next 3-4 weeks at best then obv start light work. I was mid cycle off test enanthate and dboll which i made the decision to end and do pct for obv. Need some tips on trying to stop me completely loosing everything i gained altho it will be hard ive tappered off the carbs as im literally doing nothing and kept protein high. I should be in a position to gently jog in next 2 weeks. ! idea i had was clenbuterol thinking off its anti catobolic properties? any tips will be appreciated.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Its going to be tough bro..i had to get surgery mid-cycle and lost basically everything I gained. But that was mainly due to me not eating anything for about 5-6 days.
    Keep food intake relatively high..

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    similar happened to me when i was playing rugby a month and a half ago.. i was out 3 weeks, and i just extended my cycle 3 weeks.. so instead of a 10 week cycle i am doing a 13 week cycle.. i still made gains on injury as the steroids are more about diet then training anyways.. plus you heal faster on steroids anyways...

curious.. what was the injury?

jm21 is offline Associate Member
    boy came in from either side one below the other and i tried to twist away at the same time bad combo and it tore or hopefully just strained the ligaments in my sacrum! tough to take but ill pick myself back up again! wanted to finish this course then take 10 weeks off then do a course off prop and tren to rip in and practice explosive movements woulda been unstoppable on the field

you don't wanna do Tren while playing rugby bud.. it absolutely destroys your endurance.. you should still be able to do some exercises.. I'm not a doctor.. i know lower back injuries are pretty devastating, but i am sure you could figure something out.. its up to you on what you want to do.. but don't base your decision on the hopes of starting a Tren cycle while playing rugby.. i too am looking forward to doing tren.. i already got it in my stash, but am waiting until april to use it as everything i have read is that Tren ruins your endurance.. like you can't jog for more than 15 minutes..

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Similar happened to me, had emergency stomach surgery almost 11 weeks into a test e dbol cycle and was out of commission and couldn't eat right for 3-4 weeks. Lost all my gains. Good news is once I was back into the gym steady and eating right again I put back on some of it and fairly quickly. Obviously nowhere close when I was on cycle but at least it wasn't a total loss. GL with your healing bro.

Thread Information