cwr32565 is offline New Member

Doctor Experience

About 2 weeks ago i went to the doctor to get a prescription for some antacid. He ordered a metabolic panel done as well just to rule anything out. I had the follow up appointment today and he said my liver enzymes are elevated slightly. He said 40 is the normal limit, and mine was 50, but he didnt' seem to concernced, BUT he wants another metabolic panel done in four weeks just to make sure. Here is what he doesn't know.. I'm using steroids . If I go off for 4 weeks, will that be enough time to get my liver enzymes back to normal. If not i'm afraid of what he is going to say or ask what i'm on. He already gives me that look like what are you on?..lol All I am taking at this point is test cypionate . Also is 50 somethign to be really concerned about? He didn't seem to worried about it, but still wanted me to have another panel.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    down some milk thistle and hope for the best.. he's a doctor, not a dea agent. dont be scared of him, it's his job to help you and advise you no matter what. who knows, you might break the ice and he will offer to do your blood work pre and post cycle. or even better, prescribe to you!

juice8765 is offline Junior Member
    Yea that also happened to me when I was on the Dbols, 50mgs ed, was only 5 points over so i finished the last week and stopped those... I told him i was using, an got the "look" and whole lecture about it. You should let your doc know, that way during your check up he knows what to look for you kno

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    I dont really remember my results but the toxic levels were really high! i was on test e, hgh. I didnt go off the cycle. I was watch the intake of my food and was drinking milk thistle. After sometime i went back for blood test and ultrasound and everything was fine. It is ur choice and like ml87 said dnt be afraid of ur doc, u pay him, not other way around.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone isn't doing much of anything to your liver enzymes. Are you drinking or using any hepatotoxic medications (like NSAIDs or anything)?
    Just get some NAC and start taking 2g per day.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    It's not like you're taking an oral steroid . If that were the case, I believe your levels could be elevated into the 100-300 range, with normal being below 40. Take the milk thistle and eat clean.

cwr32565 is offline New Member
    I do like this doctor and do feel comfortable with him, but it still freaks me out to actually tell him i'm on beacuse i'm sure i will get the lecture to and then won't it be on my medical history? I think he kind of figures that anyway just looking at me. I was taking orals up until 3 weeks ago with my test cypionate . I had to stop them though because they were giving me SEVERE acid reflux which is why i went to the doctor to get an anticid. Did my last shot of test last night so gonna clean out for four weeks or so then go back for the follow up blood work. If its still raised, which i don't think it will be after four weeks I think i'm gonna actually tell him what i was taking.

Thread Information