Thread: Dbol and youth

harry71 is offline New Member

Exclamation Dbol and youth

Me and cousin often train together and have been for about 2 years now and have gained some serious size im 20 and he's 16 for 16 he has great strength and mass.

I know a decent amount of knowledge for steroids but this question keeps playing with my head when my cousin asks it would it be worth it if he did dbol ? we both know alot of people who have done dbol who are now 18 19 20 and all have great size and say there are no side effects. I understand how they mess with your hormones but i believe dianabol just increases protein synthesis? nothing to do with test or hormones so i cannot see any side effects except slight liver damage.

So basically 16 year old training partner wants to do dbol and wants to weigh out the pro's and con's

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I suggest both of you stop or get that idea out of your head .

Also arnold schwenegger cycled dbol in his teens and he's in his 60's in fine health!

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by harry71 View Post
    Also arnold schwenegger cycled dbol in his teens and he's in his 60's in fine health!
    Just because one man got away with it doesn't mean you two will. Steroids are not for people of your age group. PERIOD!

Rules are made to be broken though, we have more chance of getting away with it due to PCT and better treatment these days?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why have you started this thread, you have clearly made your mind up so whats the point??? Your not going to listen to sense and if you allow your cousin to take any form of aas then your plain dumb......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    I understand how they mess with your hormones but i believe dianabol just increases protein synthesis? nothing to do with test or hormones so i cannot see any side effects except slight liver damage.
    it does affect ur hormones. it will shut down ur natty test production. could potentially **** up ur endocrine

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Why have you started this thread, you have clearly made your mind up so whats the point??? Your not going to listen to sense and if you allow your cousin to take any form of aas then your plain dumb......
    I haven't im leaning towards them, we all make mistakes im just seeing if this is one worth making, im waiting for a big detailed answer, yes we want to take them but no we dont want problems in the future.

Blog Entries
    The Young and Steroids

The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The Young and Steroids

The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    He's 6 foot 1 dbol wouldnt stunt much i cannot imagine it stunting brain growth or anything internal, also i thought dbol increases protein synthesis why would that effect hormones?

Blog Entries
    Dbol will shut your bodies natural test production down and mess with estrogen levels, so yes you thought wrong, dbol does effect hormones...

perfectly reversible?

Blog Entries
    Not necessarily in those under the age of 25, its a big risk....

kelevra is offline Member
    Me and cousin often train together and have been for about 2 years now and have gained some serious size im 20 and he's 16 for 16 he has great strength and mass.

I know a decent amount of knowledge for steroids but this question keeps playing with my head when my cousin asks it would it be worth it if he did dbol ? we both know alot of people who have done dbol who are now 18 19 20 and all have great size and say there are no side effects. I understand how they mess with your hormones but i believe dianabol just increases protein synthesis? nothing to do with test or hormones so i cannot see any side effects except slight liver damage.

So basically 16 year old training partner wants to do dbol and wants to weigh out the pro's and con's

Most on this forum have been training longer than your partners been alive. Some of us are older than you two combined. Intelligence does not always accompany age however knowledge should. It is clear you do not have the knowledge of steroids as you say or you would know first thing that it is bad advice for your partner and you. As someone has already kindly pointed out that you have made up your mind, so this leads me to not wasting much more of my time. It is the same idea as when you are 4 and your parents tell you not to touch something hot, but you do it anyway. Throughout everyone’s life there has been some older, wiser, more experienced, more intelligent, and more knowledgeable person telling them not to do something. And then there is always the person to #@%ing stupid to listen.
    It is only for your best.
    Good luck mate.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    you should def do the cycle bro. gnc has some really good dbol and novadex.

Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    gnc? and i understand novadex is PCT?

i think im going to use ZMA and trib to naturally increase his test, super supplementation may be expensive but its worth it thanks guys

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Fail thread. I'd listen to Matt if you have any sense left in you.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    Are you for real?

Harry you seem to be listening to the advice you want to hear, when the shit hits the fan dont expect help

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Fail thread. I'd listen to Matt if you have any sense left in you.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Are you for real?

Harry you seem to be listening to the advice you want to hear, when the shit hits the fan dont expect help
    Your both right im gona listen to matt besides he's defiantly going to carry on growing naturally we will look in to natural test elevation.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Good choice

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    Are you for real?

i was obviously being sarcastic.. and btw tribulus will not do a damn thing for you except possibly make you a little hornier.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you for real?

Your thinking to much. Even if he was serious it would be the best place for him or anyone his age to go shopping for Dbol or PCT. Get it????

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Dude thats too young to be taking the drugs. Especially one as toxic as Dianabol . Its probably one of the most side effects friendly roids out there and definitely not something to **** with. Also doing a dianabol only cycle is not recommended and useless for many. I'm 19 and if someone came up to me and offered me a box full of Dianabol, Test, Anavar , Trenbolone Acetate, etc. I would not use them because I value the word of the professionals and experienced users of steroids when they tell me not to try and dodge such bullets. Gotta let your natural testasterone levels do their thing and let your body mature before you get into steroids. If the youth listened for a change and researched more about the drugs, roids wouldn't have such a bad rep around the world.

eXtremist is offline New Member
    Yeah, good idea, DO IT!.. you'll definitely be limp dick for the rest of your life after your cycle ends.

Thread Information