ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member

Cycle suggestions please :)

Hi,

Im 25 5' 10" and 175- pounds...I work a very labor intensive job and when I started I was 195+...Im thinking about starting a new cycle here in a month or so and was looking for suggestions...I like Test E but dont exactly want to go with Test E or Test C for that matter because I dont want the water weighty look of bulking...I'm interested in Prop and know it will keep you from balooning out terribly...I have experienced the painful site injection when I took a Test blend and Im pretty sure I can deal with that but would just like a few suggestions...The goal is to get back up over 195 without becoming a blimp...Thanks for the help

ROXXX

tdiddy is offline Junior Member
    Test E and an AI on cycle

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your previous cycle history?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would increase your calories to suit your work load and get back to your normal weight and then consider doing a cycle, cycling now wont be beneficial due to your calorie intake not being adequate to support your expenditure

I have always ran Test E or some variety of Test (Testoprim D etc)...Usually with Dbol at start (except first time)...Only like 5 cycles so Im not real experienced but Im thinking a trip south of the border is gonna be in the cards pretty soon...Im going to south just for this reason so I wanna take suggestions so I can get a feel for what I want since it isnt exactly right around the corner

I was on Test E at that weight...But I definitely do need to up my calories...I have been making a concious and sincere effort to work on it and like I said it will be a little while before I start cycling anyhow...Just looking for some feedback on what would be better suited for achieving what I am looking for

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Test is not a replacement for calories. It supplements calories and food

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would increase your calories to suit your work load and get back to your normal weight and then consider doing a cycle, cycling now wont be beneficial due to your calorie intake not being adequate to support your expenditure
    Get out of my head....lol

Anybody have an answer to the question since I responded to your concerns already ...Read the origional post then my third THEN answer while keeping in mind that I addressed that problem and am speaking of a few months out...Thank ya

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    This is very good advice by the way and Im not discarding it

Thread Information