BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

Cycle Strength and length.

So I am debating doing a 10 week 500mg/week cycle of Test E or a 16 week 300mg/week cycle.

I defiantly think that I would grow well with only 300mg a week and obviously the sides would be milder. I'd rather take it for longer and if I don't need the extra 200mg a week then why take it?? My question is would it do greater suppression to do a longer cycle even if it is lower dose?

I also still seem to have some confusion with HCG .
    I hear dont start it until week 4.
    Dont run it for more then 3 week periods?
    I also hear run it the entire cycle.

My current stand is to take 150iu 3x a week, starting at week 4.

Why couldn't you take it from the first injection of test E? Is it just considered a waste since test E is a long ester?
    Last edited by BOBfromfightclub; 10-31-2010 at 03:09 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i would recommend taking it for 10 weeks.. there is a thread you can read regarding the depreciating results of taking test after 8 weeks.. basically you need to up the dose to get the same effects.. so 16 weeks would be a bit long, especially for a first time cycle.. also, most studies have shown more test equals more results.. This goes against the "less is more" crowd, but its true, the more test you take the more muscle you will gain and the more fat you will burn. Also, most people produce around 100-150mg's of test naturally.. so only 300mg would be barely twice of what you would be producing naturally..

regarding the HCG , most people say start at week 4 because it takes your body a little while to shut down your natural test production.. so you can take it the whole cycle right from the start if you want, its not going to hurt you.. 2x250iu is standard but 2x150iu is just as good.. i have never read you should not take it for more then 3 weeks at a time, all that i have read/experienced is that you can take as much of it as you want for however long you wish to take it..

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest 10-12 weeks of test E @ 400mg, Best to keep your cycles a short as possible so you are shut down for minimal time. Plus your gains will taper off after around week 10 in my experience.

IMO i would start hcg in the 1st week, to PREVENT from a shut down. 250iu X 2 a week.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^this

edit..

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i would recommend taking it for 10 weeks.. there is a thread you can read regarding the depreciating results of taking test after 8 weeks.. basically you need to up the dose to get the same effects.. so 16 weeks would be a bit long, especially for a first time cycle.. also, most studies have shown more test equals more results.. This goes against the "less is more" crowd, but its true, the more test you take the more muscle you will gain and the more fat you will burn. Also, most people produce around 100-150mg's of test naturally.. so only 300mg would be barely twice of what you would be producing naturally..

regarding the HCG, most people say start at week 4 because it takes your body a little while to shut down your natural test production.. so you can take it the whole cycle right from the start if you want, its not going to hurt you.. 2x250iu is standard but 2x150iu is just as good.. i have never read you should not take it for more then 3 weeks at a time, all that i have read/experienced is that you can take as much of it as you want for however long you wish to take it..
    Thanks bro. This is exactly what I was looking for.
    I read you shouldn't take it for more then 3 week periods because its use can desensitize the LH receptors?

Im searching for threads on the risks of HCG use, but if you know of one post it here.

Thanks again.

BIG RON...yeah I'd rather just start it right away, then start it when I should be getting shut down..maybe ill even get a little test boost before the shut down period.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    Thanks bro. This is exactly what I was looking for.
    I read you shouldn't take it for more then 3 week periods because its use can desensitize the LH receptors?

Im searching for threads on the risks of HCG use, but if you know of one post it here.

Thanks again.

BIG RON...yeah I'd rather just start it right away, then start it when I should be getting shut down..maybe ill even get a little test boost before the shut down period.
    bump

kau
    kau is offline New Member
    take 400mg/week (split it in two shots of 200mg on monday morning thursday evening)
    then you can run for 12 weeks + 1x 200mg shot on monday
    from two weeks after last shot(next to next monday) start pct
    run hcg throughout cycle from 3 week until pct
    are you runing any ai if no run arimidex 0.25mg/every other day
    for pct
    nolva 20,20,20,10,10
    aromasin 20,20,20,10,10

if you get too much water retention,or notice any itchy or lumpy feeling around the nipple up the arimidex to 1mg eod.
    I would take vit c ed also.
    make sure your eating atleast 4000 calories/day
    1 and a half grams of protein per pound of body weight.
    get atleast 8 hours sleep a night
    GOOD LUCK

Thread Information