boxin23 is offline Member

Help with Exemestane on Cycle

Hey guys.....I've never ran stane. I have read a lot about it, but no personal experience.

I am currently in my second week of a tren e test e 10 wk cycle.

I am not prone to gyno. But I am prone to retaining water. i am also prone to acne once i start PCT.

I know it takes a week to stabalize. I am doing only 10mg every other day. It is early in cycle.

Can anyone with experience please help me out with thoughts on dosage and times to take, etc. I havnt had acne on cycle before....but this is my first go with Tren. Just trying to prevent anything I can.

5-7"
    175 lbs.
    Training since high school on and off.....boxing since high school

2cnd cycle (yes ive already gotten all the "not on 2cnd cycle flack...my body and choice...thanks for opinions though)

Goal is to drop body fat from 13 to 10 and gain only lean mass.

Diet has been weird for me. I am used to pure bulking cycles.

Anyway help with the best way to use the stane would be great and im sure help me tremendously. Not asking for spoon feeding. I already researched.

Thanks Everyone.
    Boxin

bump for some help.....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So what's the question?
    And what dose of each AAS are you taking?
    Exemestane has like a 24-30 hour active life, so it shouldn't take a week to reach effective levels (that's Adex).
    The most important thing is that you take each dose with a fatty meal, as this will double the oral bioavailability (from 40% to 80%).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So what's the question?
    Exemestane has like a 24-30 hour active life, so it shouldn't take a week to reach effective levels (that's Adex). The description on stane from this WEBSITE says 27 hour half life and 1 week for stable blood levels....just asking the questions.
    The most important thing is that you take each dose with a fatty meal, as this will double the oral bioavailability (from 40% to 80%).
    The question was thoughts on dosage...is the 10mg EOD good enough for controlling estrogen levels?

Test @ 200 E3D
    Tren @ 150 E3D
    HGH 3.3ius ED continually throughout year

thanks again.....
    Last edited by boxin23; 11-01-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: forgot something

No way of knowing ahead of time if you've never tried it. I would assume that you'll need something closer to 10mg/day, but that's just a guess.
    BTW, you can find tons of inaccurate copy and paste info on every AAS site, this one included. IMO those ester half-life charts are all wrong as well, as they are much longer than actual human studies suggest.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So what's the question?
    Exemestane has like a 24-30 hour active life, so it shouldn't take a week to reach effective levels (that's Adex).
    Lets have a look at that reference mate. Not saying its not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    Hey guys.....I've never ran stane. I have read a lot about it, but no personal experience.

I am currently in my second week of a tren e test e 10 wk cycle.

I am not prone to gyno. But I am prone to retaining water. i am also prone to acne once i start PCT.

I know it takes a week to stabalize. I am doing only 10mg every other day. It is early in cycle.

Can anyone with experience please help me out with thoughts on dosage and times to take, etc. I havnt had acne on cycle before....but this is my first go with Tren. Just trying to prevent anything I can.

5-7"
    175 lbs.
    Training since high school on and off.....boxing since high school

2cnd cycle (yes ive already gotten all the "not on 2cnd cycle flack...my body and choice...thanks for opinions though)

Goal is to drop body fat from 13 to 10 and gain only lean mass.

Diet has been weird for me. I am used to pure bulking cycles.

Anyway help with the best way to use the stane would be great and im sure help me tremendously. Not asking for spoon feeding. I already researched.

Thanks Everyone.
    Boxin
    12.5mg/EOD.

Thanks swifto.....ill go with that. I really just want to reduce water retention.

Last time i got off test e only cycle, i got acne pretty bad going into my post. I am hoping that the stane helps control the estrogen enough until my pct and that when i start my pct this time the acne problem is less. Am I thinking correctly on this??

I am also taking b5 right now at 1500mg daily to help with the acne and have a scrip for tetracycline ready that i will start taking towards end of cycle. Should I run the stane until end of cycle or right up until PCT? Thanks again. Boxin.

bump for one more answer.....how long to run the stane ....read above questions please...thanks

i guess bump again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Lets have a look at that reference mate. Not saying its not true at all.
    Funny thing is, it used to be in the pharmacokinetics section of its Wikipedia article, along with a cited study. However, I guess it was recently changed (and I mean REAL recently). However, the FDA's info says to take it after a meal, so that still kinda supports it. I'll look around for something more concrete when I'm not in a hurry to get to lunch.

Thread Information