Thread: Pubertal Gyno.

WeeZy is offline New Member

Thumbs up Pubertal Gyno.

After gaining some general knowledge on serms I've come along War Machines PCT Estrogen control thread. I was quite interested with the pubertal gyno method using tamox.

My brother has had it since he was 14 and he turns 17 in december. It's put some stress on him for sure over the past years so I'm thinking about putting him on this cycle.

1 - 5 Tamoxin 40 mg ED

and then I'll lower the dose to 20 mg until changes or puffyness reduces.

If anyone has some imput they would like to add, feel free!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt you will get a lot of support for playing doctor with your 16 yr old brother, serms can have serious side affects and must be given serious consideration by adults using them in PCT.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-03-2010 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Noticed tha age was actually 16 will be 17 in Dec. Glad to see that the vewpoint on playing doctor on minors is changing.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    I think tamox wont hurt him...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are tons of studies on Tamoxifen on pubertal gyno and they are dosed at between 10-30mg/ED.

Better would be Rolaxifene (Evista).

Warmachine's thread is nothing but copy and pasting other's post/articles/idea's and is not backed by anything he has seen alone.

Tamox/Rolax ARE effective at reducing pubertal gynocomastia.

Br0dy69 is offline New Member
    So you're thinking I should try out evista first?
    and what doses were you thinking?

All the studies last around 6-12 months, some even longer. So dont expect results fast.

I'd go with 120mg/ED for 3-4 weeks, then 60mg/ED for about 5-6 months. Yes, you read that right.

I think Letro would be my first attack though. Totally destroy estrogen with it for 6-8 weeks, then taper off of it and use Rolax for another 6-7 weeks similar to what I stated with a frontload.

Alright thanks.
    6-12 months is quite along time, so I'll try the letro.
    What do you think the cost of this cycle will be?

You might want to hear his stats as well.
    6'2
    165 Pounds

It's not a severe case of gyno, so maybe re-think doses?
    Last edited by Br0dy69; 11-02-2010 at 03:13 PM.

First off, you need to be 18 years old to be here, so your account will be suspended after this.

Second, I wouldnt go with the Letro, I'd go with the Rolax or Tamoxifen . Letro can increase testoterone even more and if you suffer from an estrogen rebound you may stunt your growth.

Third, go and see a doctor about this. If they deem it necessary they will put you on a SERM. Your hormones are all high right now and these things do settle down. You should also get a full blood panel done.

Sicko is offline Senior Member

Stuck on stupid ???

Sorry this seemed like a good as spot as any..As dumb as I feel for asking this I cant take it any longer..I have wanted to start many threads for disscusions as well as logs but uhh lets see I DONT KNOW HOW!!! I have looked under every rock for the way into this forum,but alas I am obviously challanged,and unable to navigate a task that even 17 year old kids have..
    Someone help a brutha out and shine a light on my dilema

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Navigate back to the parent section you want to post your thread in. Which in this case would be "Anabolic Steroids - Questions and Answers" then look up at the top left hand corner and you will see a button marked " Start New Thread" click it and post away.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    First off, you need to be 18 years old to be here, so your account will be suspended after this.

Second, I wouldnt go with the Letro, I'd go with the Rolax or Tamoxifen . Letro can increase testoterone even more and if you suffer from an estrogen rebound you may stunt your growth.

Third, go and see a doctor about this. If they deem it necessary they will put you on a SERM. Your hormones are all high right now and these things do settle down. You should also get a full blood panel done.
    I'm 26 bud, this is for my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0dy69 View Post
    I'm 26 bud, this is for my brother.
    Ok mate.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Good lookin out FFM !!!

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    From what I've read nothing can remove pubertal gyno except for surgery. If youre going to go through with it though update us and let us know if it works. I'd be really interested since I have pubertal gyno myself

Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    From what I've read nothing can remove pubertal gyno except for surgery. If youre going to go through with it though update us and let us know if it works. I'd be really interested since I have pubertal gyno myself
    I recommend go looking up the thread on PCT and Estrogen control, it has helpful facts for gyno. Tamox may not totally get rid of pubertal gyno, but it does in fact decrease the size to visibilty. But even if it's smaller, it's better then nothing. Surgery costs around 5k to, so that's not an option for my brother.

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    surgery is covered totally by insurance around my parts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    surgery is covered totally by insurance around my parts
    Oh really, I didn't know insurance covers procederes like that. Technically it's cosmetic. You're lucky my friend.

Thread Information