DREALLDAY is offline New Member

PCT - Test cyp - Clomi or Nolva?

Almost at the end of my first cycle. Have been very happy with the results

wk 1-4 took 30mg dbol
    wk 1-8 took 300mg test cyp (150mg shot twice a week)

I know I'm lookin at Nolva or Clomi as a PCT.. and currently leaning towards Clomi because that seems to be the trend for weaker test cycles..

Was also wondering if I should stick to the standard two week wait before taking the PCT even though it was only 300mg per week (ready by some users that the wait for PCT varies on the dosage size.. was thinking of waiting 10-12 days)

Btw for anyone doing a first cycle I would strongly suggest one similar to what I did... gained a lean 12-15 pounds so far and couldn't be happier!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stick with a standard PCT and start 14 days after your last pin. 2 SERMS are better than 1, usually.

Alright sounds good. You think 2 SERMS is necessary with this type of cycle? I was planning on spending ~60 on a PCT... if its necessary, and worth the money, I could go ahead and get both, however If its not necessary I would prefer to stick to either clomi/nolva (probably clomi)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DREALLDAY View Post
    Almost at the end of my first cycle. Have been very happy with the results

wk 1-4 took 30mg dbol
    wk 1-8 took 300mg test cyp (150mg shot twice a week)

I know I'm lookin at Nolva or Clomi as a PCT.. and currently leaning towards Clomi because that seems to be the trend for weaker test cycles..

Was also wondering if I should stick to the standard two week wait before taking the PCT even though it was only 300mg per week (ready by some users that the wait for PCT varies on the dosage size.. was thinking of waiting 10-12 days)

Btw for anyone doing a first cycle I would strongly suggest one similar to what I did... gained a lean 12-15 pounds so far and couldn't be happier!
    8 wks of cyp?? woow your stopping the cycle just when its started to run, do a standard nolva and clomid pct - nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    8 wks of cyp?? woow your stopping the cycle just when its started to run, do a standard nolva and clomid pct - nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50
    Would you recommend doin a 10 or 12 week? and for the last 4 weeks would it matter if uppd it to 500mg test cyp or is sticking to 300mg necessary.

stpete is offline Banned
    I like the 12 week. And yea, you're fine to up it to 500mgs for the last 4 weeks. PCT to start 14 days after last injection.
    And as marcus said, use his recommended pct dosages.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by DREALLDAY View Post
    Would you recommend doin a 10 or 12 week? and for the last 4 weeks would it matter if uppd it to 500mg test cyp or is sticking to 300mg necessary.
    Only increase if necessary. You gained 15lbs so it doesn't seem like it's very necessary.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    definitely go with clomid and nolva

Thread Information