stpete is offline Banned

People advertising products for sale

I would like to make a suggestion to all our members. Lately there have been numerous ads from trolls trying to sell their cell phones. And possibly some other products, but i'm more disturbed about all the phone ads.
    Here's my suggestion, when you see the post just ignore it all together and let the thread fall to bottom of the page. I know it's very tempting to tell them to get lost (and we know that i have done just that), but all that does is give them more advertising at the top of the page.
    I'm assuming that you guys are like me and if we want a phone or anything else, we'll go to the store and buy it.
    Thanks guys...

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah its a shame you have to open the threads to mark them for removal. I am of the same mind as you and unless I catch the threads when they first appear (and are at the top) I just leave them alone, whenever I open them to mark for removal I always place a footnote expaining that is where the veiw came from, ohh and I also comment on the posters luv for sheep....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    We delete them, just press the report button on the thread and we will wipe them off, thankyou

Thread Information