Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Post cycle nervousness

Does anyone ever feel nervous during pct or sometime after a cycle? Ever since I had a bad crash during pct which took place about a month ago, I'm fine now, although I get nervous feeling sometimes. I'm a business major at a university and have to give presentations on a regular basis and ever since the testosteone left my system I get very nervous when public speaking in front of an audience. I've always been weak with public speaking although these days i'm about to faint as soon as I get in front of an audience. Its wierd though because I don't notice the nervousness anywhere else. On another note, it could be because I havn't had enough time to do sufficient amount of cardio. Maybe my blood flow just isn't as good right now and i'm lacking oxygen to my brain.

upperhandy is offline Member
    maybe PTSD from the crash....see your campus psych... should be free

also... i know it's cliche but try picturing everyone in the audience in their underwear (especially the ladies)... works every time

Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    maybe PTSD from the crash....see your campus psych... should be free

also... i know it's cliche but try picturing everyone in the audience in their underwear (especially the ladies)... works every time
    Whats PTSD? is it post traumatic stress disorder? Btw I love the second comment you wrote. I might try that if theres any hot chicks in sight.

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    Whats PTSD? is it post traumatic stress disorder?
    bingo

Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    bingo
    It could be PTSD, although I feel fine in any other type of situation. I think ill try to add more cardio and see what that does for me.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It makes all the sense in the world. Your testosterone /estrogen levels may not be back to where they were before the cycle, you said you were already nervous in that situation so any change in body chemistry could push you over the edge. In addition I don't have any studies to back this theory but in my experience any time you introduce a drug that causes calmness be it steroids or narcotics when you remove that drug even if you return to a perfect baseline as far as general body chemistry the "nerve endings" <> "slang term for brain chemistry" will be raw for a while till they adapt to the change. I used to work in a hospital with a rehab and I have seen a lot of Billy Badass types crying over a movie a month after being detoxed and they say this raw nerve deal lasts about 2 - 6 months average with narcotics, although its not unheard of for it to take a year I don't see any reason why steroids should not have the same sort of effect, just to a lesser extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    It makes all the sense in the world. Your testosterone/estrogen levels may not be back to where they were before the cycle, you said you were already nervous in that situation so any change in body chemistry could push you over the edge. In addition I don't have any studies to back this theory but in my experience any time you introduce a drug that causes calmness be it steroids or narcotics when you remove that drug even if you return to a perfect baseline as far as general body chemistry the "nerve endings" <> "slang term for brain chemistry" will be raw for a while till they adapt to the change. I used to work in a hospital with a rehab and I have seen a lot of Billy Badass types crying over a movie a month after being detoxed and they say this raw nerve deal lasts about 2 - 6 months average with narcotics, although its not unheard of for it to take a year I don't see any reason why steroids should not have the same sort of effect, just to a lesser extent.
    Good information!!! I just hope I get over this because I almost faint sometimes.

layeazy is offline Banned
    I agree with far from massive

Thread Information