PushHardNow is offline New Member

Steroids and Loose Skin

Hey guys,

I apoligize in advance if this is in the wrong section, it is a bit of a two part question. If it is please feel free to move it to the correct section.

I was over 310lbs around 5 years ago at 5'10. I was into football, very athletic and active but also very fat. I broke my leg severely when I was younger and was never able to take the weight off.

Over the past 5 years I have got myself to 164lbs and started working my way back up the pole. I have also had a tummy tuck and loose skin removed from breast area.(Not fat, I removed that myself )

I still have a bit of a spare tire around my waist and some loose skin(only skin below my nipple) I have consulted numerous doctors and they told me I can either get surgury again or try and build it out.(I almost died in the sugury so thats not an option, message me if interested in how)

My question to the experts here is: Is steroids going to react badly with loose skin? My hope is to build musle out and tighten up the skin. I am hoping it wont somehow build beneath it and always be there.

The next part is my exercise routine and diet. I am strictly looking to bulk up and fill that skin out, is it best to do it slowly and leanly or just bulk it out and cut it down later?

I have been eating very healthy but low carlorie for years because of my long diet mission. I know I am now going to have to be eating more and doing less cardio.

I was hoping to get some help on a diet that will give me the nutrition to build muscle out and some help on a routine. I am very dedicated as my weight loss will show and would love to have you guys part of the next stage in my mission, it motivates me in a sense =)

Sorry for the length and all of the information. If I should post different questions in different sections, I will do that.

Currently:
    Weight: 182lbs(been weight training from 164lbs)
    Height: 5'10
    Current cycle: 1st cycle ever of 400mg/test e weekly

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i would think you could fill some of that loose skin with muscle on the cycle/good solid diet to gain back muscle .gain bro you have to build up.replace fat with muscle to tighten skin also i would swim and do mild cardio 30 min in the morning on an empty stomach

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    This is to vague to know whether you can fill it out. ive been too 185lbs of solid muscle and at most I weighted 205 (thats what gave me loose skin in my teens) and still cant fill out my lower abs. At over 300lbs I wouldnt guarantee anything. Its all based on your skin elasticity and how long you were big.

Thread Information