AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

NPP or superdrol?

which is better for lean mass gains? I can't decide which of the two I want to run next with prop

anyone run both and able to compare the two?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I would run all three, but thats just me.

I've never run either so I don't want to jump the gun adding two compounds at once. I'm going to use test-prop at 525mg per week with one of these two, I just can't decide which one

Well Im not sure how to compare really? SD gives me the most insane str gains out of almost anything and great size as well. In the end its like any other oral, quick gains with a shitton of sides and you have to get off fast cause how toxic it is I beleive it is stronger than dbol for sure. NPP is easily one of my favorite compounds, great gains very little sides can run it for however long you do the cycle for. Of the two npp for sure.

Actually I just started SD agin 3 days ago 20mg a day LOL I have run it in the past but stoped early cause of bp issues, lets see how it goes this time.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 11-09-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks man keep me posted. Anyone else have an opinion here?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well Never ran npp or superdrol.But from wat I have read.I would go with npp.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well Never ran npp or superdrol.But from wat I have read.I would go with npp.
    they really worship superdrol on the MD forums and elite fitness though. Here I don't see it talked about as much

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Never used superdrol.

I promise you will love NPP, though.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and npp looks to be a nice cycle, how long are you gonna run both and at what dose on the npp if thats what you choose

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    prop and npp looks to be a nice cycle, how long are you gonna run both and at what dose on the npp if thats what you choose
    prop will be at 75mg ED like last time when I ran it alone. NPP will be at 60mg ED (420mg weekly) I think. I'll use them both for 8 or 9 weeks

unless I take SD at 20mg per day for the first 30 days with prop, then increase my prop dose to 100mg ED after so I can keep gaining

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    prop will be at 75mg ED like last time when I ran it alone. NPP will be at 60mg ED (420mg weekly) I think. I'll use them both for 8 or 9 weeks

unless I take SD at 20mg per day for the first 30 days with prop, then increase my prop dose to 100mg ED after so I can keep gaining
    Why do you think you'll stop gaining after 4 weeks of an oral?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the NPP here better. You could actually run all 3.

stpete is offline Banned
    NPP....Can't go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Why do you think you'll stop gaining after 4 weeks of an oral?
    Superdrol is the most powerful oral from a lean gains standpoint. But I suppose you are right, no need for me to increase the dose if I do go with that. I'm leaning toward npp here and will likely save SD for my next blast based on the comments

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if you decide on the npp i would be curious how it goes for you, maybe a future cycle for myself. deca appeals to me and a shorter ester deca...well you get it

Another thing I could do... Is if I go with SD, I would run it the last four weeks instead of the first four. Thoughts?

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Another thing I could do... Is if I go with SD, I would run it the last four weeks instead of the first four. Thoughts?
    I would go with first four weeks. There's a lot of way you can look at the subject of "Kick start, or finishing".. I would rather have it first for the fast gains, and then the prop will solidify the gains better. I doubt either way will yield that great of a difference. Try and decide which is better for you style. All we can do is speculate, but you can have a good idea of what will work better for you.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    My question for you would be, how big do you want to get? Is the extreme toxicity of SD worth the gains in your opinion? I have been tempted to try that compound, but I decided that I value my long term health more than a quick gain of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    My question for you would be, how big do you want to get? Is the extreme toxicity of SD worth the gains in your opinion? I have been tempted to try that compound, but I decided that I value my long term health more than a quick gain of muscle.
    yea I'll risk it. I have beastrol (SD clone) in my possession already, as well as the NPP. I will run both of the blasts I mentioned, just not sure which one to do first

I have seen blood work after someone ran it for 4 wks at 40 mg a day. Values were only slightly elevated, I think it overexagerated and I bet some of the horror stories are from kids with no buisness doing it running it too high and for too long and or drinking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I have seen blood work after someone ran it for 4 wks at 40 mg a day. Values were only slightly elevated, I think it overexagerated and I bet some of the horror stories are from kids with no buisness doing it running it too high and for too long and or drinking as well.
    I have also heard many experienced guys tell of badly screwed up lipids, horrible blood pressure, lethargy, liver enzymes etc. No doubt there are some people who exaggerate, but I don't at all think the risks of this drug are over-hyped. It is beyond a doubt one of strongest steroids you can take. The gains are supposedly unreal, but then again they come with risks.

I have also heard many experienced guys tell of badly screwed up lipids, horrible blood pressure, lethargy, liver enzymes etc. No doubt there are some people who exaggerate, but I don't at all think the risks of this drug are over-hyped. It is beyond a doubt one of strongest steroids you can take. The gains are supposedly unreal, but then again they come with risks.
    all AAS have risks. Tren has arguably the most risks, yet many use it religiously. I have read enough about it to choose to use it

all AAS have risks. Tren has arguably the most risks, yet many use it religiously. I have read enough about it to choose to use it
    That's great. I was talking to gymnerd, which was why I quoted his response.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Alpha, you do what you want w your body. But I must add that I have friends you ran SD and then faced really ugly consequences. The toxicity of SD is not over stated.

Im two wks in at 20 mg ED and im not getting shit except terrible back pumps itchy nips!!! Yey Im up 3 lbs. I dont know how toxic it is I cant see 20 mg for 3 wks doing much harm but I like anadrol much better.. I will update ya if I it kicks in extra hard this last wk or something.

That's great. I was talking to gymnerd, which was why I quoted his response.
    well this is my thread and I'm the one who is running the cycle, not gymnerd...so stfu

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Alpha, you do what you want w your body. But I must add that I have friends you ran SD and then faced really ugly consequences. The toxicity of SD is not over stated.
    what type of consequences? And I have read a ton on it. I picked up Beastdrol and I will use it after my current NPP blast

Im two wks in at 20 mg ED and im not getting shit except terrible back pumps itchy nips!!! Yey Im up 3 lbs. I dont know how toxic it is I cant see 20 mg for 3 wks doing much harm but I like anadrol much better.. I will update ya if I it kicks in extra hard this last wk or something.
    what brand of SD are you using? Mdrol?

well this is my thread and I'm the one who is running the cycle, not gymnerd...so stfu

what type of consequences? And I have read a ton on it. I picked up Beastdrol and I will use it after my current NPP blast

what brand of SD are you using? Mdrol?

Yes mdrol, its legit tho im getting all the terrible sides that one gets from superdrol. Just not getting much of a boost, im only on 250 mg of test too I thought I would definatly feel it with a low dose of test like that. It feels like its strong and kicking in hard, I just havnt seen it really translate to muscle or strght gains yet. Like I say maybe just getting good IDK I ran it toward the end of a cycle and got a good boost but maybe all the other drugs I was on helped alot too

EDIT: One thing I will say is my aggression is pretty friggen high and I usually dont get that way. Also I get this weird odor to my sweat when I run tren for some reason(very strong) and Im getting the same thing from the SD soo maybe its just kicking in now?
    Last edited by gymnerd; 11-17-2010 at 09:53 PM.

I got a buddy that had very high liver enzymes, he started turning yellow with the whites of his eyes also turning a greenish yellow. He stopped the SD and his Dr. wrote him a script for meds. I don't remember the names.

And another kid I know loss chunks of his hair. His hairline fell back a lot. And his gains sucked so he lost his hair for no good reason.

Yes mdrol, its legit tho im getting all the terrible sides that one gets from superdrol. Just not getting much of a boost, im only on 250 mg of test too I thought I would definatly feel it with a low dose of test like that. It feels like its strong and kicking in hard, I just havnt seen it really translate to muscle or strght gains yet. Like I say maybe just getting good IDK I ran it toward the end of a cycle and got a good boost but maybe all the other drugs I was on helped alot too

EDIT: One thing I will say is my aggression is pretty friggen high and I usually dont get that way. Also I get this weird odor to my sweat when I run tren for some reason(very strong) and Im getting the same thing from the SD soo maybe its just kicking in now?
    ouch sorry to hear it. I will pm you for an update at some point. I keep hearing Beastdrol getting pimped out as the best SD clone though, though I doubt there is any difference between than and mdrol.

I got a buddy that had very high liver enzymes, he started turning yellow with the whites of his eyes also turning a greenish yellow. He stopped the SD and his Dr. wrote him a script for meds. I don't remember the names.

And another kid I know loss chunks of his hair. His hairline fell back a lot. And his gains sucked so he lost his hair for no good reason.
    dam that sucks. There is a chance they just ran some bad clones though. SD isn't supposed to be as bad for your hairline as some other things

!-AD remember that, Alpha? THAT was awesome big, solid, dry, hard gains and almost zero sides. I have a full bottle, expired in 2007. I keep it mainly for novelty. Wish they could make a clone of that.

!-AD remember that, Alpha? THAT was awesome big, solid, dry, hard gains and almost zero sides. I have a full bottle, expired in 2007. I keep it mainly for novelty. Wish they could make a clone of that.
    oh 1-AD? Yea I remember that. I wasn't on anything back in 07 though besides pre-workout supplements I wasted money on. I only started juicing in August, that includes AAS and PH's. I bet you can prob still use it despite it being expired

1-AD was called the holy grail of phs. Id run it in a sec, but I only have 1 bottle..wouldnt do much.

Thread Information