Timmo90 is offline New Member

winstrol / sust250 cycle critique

Im 23 and looking into doing my first cycle, done quite a bit of research and just wanted to double check everything and make sure im not getting stuff i dont necessarily need.

Looking at an 8 week cycle of winstrol (40mg/day) and sustanon250 (1ml/3 days) also was looking at taking 1 liv.52/day for liver support and 1 finasteride/day for hair loss prevention (anyone know if this stuff works?) as far as PCT goes 50mg clomid/day for 3 weeks beginning 3 weeks after last injection and 500IU/day HCG for 2 weeks beginning during the last week of the cycle.
    Im also gunna use nolva in the PCT but was wondering if it is needed to be taken throughout the whole cycle or not? i naturally have a small amount of extra breast tissue so im a bit concerned about being sensitive to gyno.
    thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    what are your goals here for the cycle?... quite honestly ive seen worse cycles but that one is pretty bad...your pct is ok...if you do have pre-existing gyno then i would suggest the nolva thru out..

My goals are to gain quite a bit of size but i want it to be quality hard muscle gains. i went and saw a doctor cause i was concerned it was gyno but he said theres no way its gyno its just a small amount of extra breast tissue which is just genetic

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    No need to stack multiple compounds for your first cycle. You will see good results from the sustanon alone, adding anything extra will only increase your side effects.

yeah i was just looking to use the winstrol to give me a more defined look. if its better to try a cycle of one compound by itself would i be better off going something like tren ?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    The sus is fine.

Thread Information