yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lets be honest...

6'2" 200lbs 21 years old. Been lifting for 6 years now. I know im too young to take steroids and i've read all the post on this site but... lets be honest here... If I do a short, low dose cycle of test. and d-bol just ONCE what is it really going to do to me long term? Especially if I do a good PCT.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Theres still a nigher than acceptable risk imo of doing yourself long term damage....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Some say doing a cycle at that age reduces your overall potential - meaning doing so limits the maximum potential you might achieve - i dunno.
    Also if you really think you will do it just once - i think you are kidding yourself (lets be honest *L*).

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The chief problem is that NO ONE can know how your body is going to react. You could run the cycle and recover fully..... you could also do long term permanant damage. It's a guessing game..... thats why most people here decide to err on the side of caution and advise younger guys not to cycle. They don't want to be responsible for harming someone......

Ultimately it's your call..... it's your body.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Im not saying i will only do it once in my life that would be a lie haha. I would do it for one cycle until im older. I would like to wait until I am 25 but I am very eager to use this stuff and would just like to experience the gains from it for one short cycle just to hold me over until I am about 25.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I will be 27 next month and I wouldn't think of running Dbol as a first cycle for a few reasons. Anyone is free to correct me if I am wrong, as I am on here just to learn and get information myself. That being said, I was under the impression that a test only cycle at a low to medium dose would be the only acceptable or recommended first cycle. Something like Test E for 8-10 weeks at 300-400 mg/week? Dbol wouldn't be an ideal first cycle from everything I've gathered. You'd be more likely to bloat up and retain water, then lose some of that mass after you get off?

Also, you said EVEN IF I do pct. Why would there even be a maybe that you wouldn't? I'd run an AI on cycle too, just because I think I may be gyno prone. PCT would be heavy duty, prob liquid clomid and nolva at nice doses.

i would definitely do PCT no question about it... if I dropped the d-bol and just ran test. at a low dose for about a month I SHOULD be ok right? Im not asking anyone to go out on a limb here and say it is ok for a 21 to juice but what I am asking is if it is done at a low dose, for a short period of time, and done responsibly (PCT, eating right, and all that) just for ONE cycle to try it and make some gains and get it out of my system until im around 25 what would the chances of it having a negative effect on me?

bruary17 is offline Member
    Why would you risk your health/life............? Think about it kid. Think about it.

The test you have coursing through your body right now is what most of us would do anything to have......you young punkl!!! Just kidding. 21 is just too young tho, there is way too much you can do naturally, keep building your foundation. Bring in the gear later if you wish...once you build that solid base your more likely to keep your gains anyway.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Some say doing a cycle at that age reduces your overall potential - meaning doing so limits the maximum potential you might achieve - i dunno.
    Also if you really think you will do it just once - i think you are kidding yourself (lets be honest *L*).
    I dont believe that, arnold started younger than 21 and he was a ****in monster lol.
    Last edited by RoidReaper; 11-10-2010 at 08:04 PM.

I just want to be above were I can naturally be you know... im training so hard and eating so much and dedicate my life to lifting and getting bigger. I want people to look at me and think I use steroids lol Thats the look im going for.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I just want to be above were I can naturally be you know... im training so hard and eating so much and dedicate my life to lifting and getting bigger. I want people to look at me and think I use steroids lol Thats the look im going for.
    Thats a very immature reason to want to use them. They arent a joke, and believe me your gonna get alot more people talking shit about you than admiring you.

Dont expect to do 1 cycle and blow up like arnold in 10 weeks. Not gonna happen. For your height you are still skinny. You need to work on your eating and natural training.

Also, sounds to me like you want to cycle for the wrong reasons, like you want to cycle to impress people. Wrong reasons bro. Wrong reasons. And for training 6 years and your still 200lbs, its not that impressive.

Take it from someone whos been through it, me. I started cycling when i was 20, extremely early. I really wish i would have waited, my endocrine system is not like it use to be, cant say im completely ****ed up or anything lol, but its not where it use to be. Which makes a big difference.

Be smart, anticipation makes the appetite grow stronger. Wait, and youll be happy, i promise.
    Last edited by RoidReaper; 11-10-2010 at 08:12 PM.

htownusmc is offline New Member
    Hey, I'm 37 and have been wanting to do another cycle of steroids but can't seem to find where to buy them. I live in Cypress TX right outside of Houston. The last cycle I took was while I was in the Marine Corps. (test and Deca ) Anyone able to help me out? Thanks!!!

[Yeah go to wal-marts website, and go to the sports/recreation website they got tons of shit there.

htownusmc is offline New Member
    Just looking for advice, not smart ass comment.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Thats a very immature reason to want to use them. They arent a joke, and believe me your gonna get alot more people talking shit about you than admiring you.

Dont expect to do 1 cycle and blow up like arnold in 10 weeks. Not gonna happen. For your height you are still skinny. You need to work on your eating and natural training.

Also, sounds to me like you want to cycle for the wrong reasons, like you want to cycle to impress people. Wrong reasons bro. Wrong reasons. And for training 6 years and your still 200lbs, its not that impressive.

Take it from someone whos been through it, me. I started cycling when i was 20, extremely early. I really wish i would have waited, my endocrine system is not like it use to be, cant say im completely ****ed up or anything lol, but its not where it use to be. Which makes a big difference.

Be smart, anticipation makes the appetite grow stronger. Wait, and youll be happy, i promise.
    ^^^^i agree with this 100% i too did my first cycle at a young age and have problems, but not enoguh to say that i am ****ed up

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by htownusmc View Post
    Hey, I'm 37 and have been wanting to do another cycle of steroids but can't seem to find where to buy them. I live in Cypress TX right outside of Houston. The last cycle I took was while I was in the Marine Corps. (test and Deca) Anyone able to help me out? Thanks!!!
    First of all WELCOME...2nd: thanks for Serving as a Marine! and 3rd: please edit your post since asking for a source is not allowed here....

thanks...hang and learn!

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    Just my .02. Just wait a couple more years. It is hard to understand at your age but you could really mess with your libido.... Do you want your dick to work later in life? I like my dick, and I like to use it often. It's up to you, just make smart choices.... Lastly, I find it hard to believe that anyone who has cycled properlly has only cycled once. after my first cycle, all I thought about was the next. Just my .02

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I know your older than me....but I cycled when I was extrememly too young and I definately regret not waiting. Do what you wanna but just remember the bigger you are before you cycle the bigger you will be after lol. Lets say you magically gained a set amount of 20lbs. If you weigh 200lbs and get up to 220 you will be big, but if you wait until you weigh 220lbs then cycle you will be 240...idk about you but 240 sounds much better to me.

Just a way to think about it tho man its your choice though

eXtremist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    If I come up to you and said that you could take it but I'd have to chop off your dick in return, would you still want to take it?

Ok, so dont take it, or I'll have to feed your dick to the next door neighbours dog.

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    i feel you mate.I'm the same...Well,sort of...I can't wait a minute.I'm 20yo and have already wasted enough time in the gym doing nothing.The only thing i've accomplished is losing a lot of fat.Nothing in what has to do with muscle.

I hope you get to be patient...Because that is definately the right thing to do.Everyone is saying it.Even the ones that cycled early.I know i won't.I guess it all depends on the mental state you're in.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTimer View Post
    i feel you mate.I'm the same...Well,sort of...I can't wait a minute.I'm 20yo and have already wasted enough time in the gym doing nothing.The only thing i've accomplished is losing a lot of fat.Nothing in what has to do with muscle.

[B]I hope you get to be patient...Because that is definately the right thing to do.Everyone is saying it.[/B]Even the ones that cycled early.I know i won't.I guess it all depends on the mental state you're in.
    You got it!

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    You got it!
    i get what you want to say Being eager to try it doesn't mean i will.I'm just impatient that's all.What i meant was that i (probably)won't be able to wait till i'm 25.But still you never know how someone who wants to cycle will react once he sees some nice gains.That's the big irony here.That someone who cycles at 20 may not have wanted to do so a year after...Life is a b**ch

Besides,cycling early means missing the fun of making gains naturally.And that must be some fun and enjoyment seeing your body improve!!!

^This is exactly why I want to use them. I've trained hard for six years and still only weigh 200lbs. I eat a lot and I eat right. My body is weird... I will be stuck at a weight for two years then in one week, not changing my eating habits ill gain ten pounds. This is great but I wish it would happen more often and it just doesnt. I dont want to use them to impress people. I would never work this hard at devoting my life to this if it wasnt be cause I wanted it. In reality, there are no people around me to impress seeing how I work and work out and thats it... no going to bars or partying. And you guys really would one cycle mess up my sex drive/ balls?
    Last edited by yeahbuddy289; 11-11-2010 at 06:13 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    No one here is saying it will fuk you up kid. It's just a risk that's potentially higher at a younger age. Potentially being the key word here.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

I don't think op should cycle obviously...

but if you are trying to say that one of the reasons you work out isn't to impress people, you are completely full of $hit and you know it

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    No one here is saying it will fuk you up kid. It's just a risk that's potentially higher at a younger age. Potentially being the key word here.
    x2, i like the word potential.

Thread Information