Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Tren/prop cycle... made me red..

Will this go away? i noticed i was always red, my face and chest especially.. will this eventually go away? starting pct in a week.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    I have not experienced this myself however It may be a reaction to the gear. At what point did you start noticing the redness? Have you used these products before?

no... i noticed it a week or two in... have always been a lot more red lately.. i just hope it goes awya off cycle.. this wouldn be permanent woudl it?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Have you checked your blood pressure??...anything else besides red??

Definitely a sign that it could be from the AAs. You should have your blood pressure checked as advised. If it is from your cycle odds are things will balance out.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    Definitely a sign that it could be from the AAs. You should have your blood pressure checked as advised. If it is from your cycle odds are things will balance out.
    Ok tell us how things will balance out bro...If it is his blood pressure being high he either has to get off or get on meds for it...his body will NOT balance it out...im not calling you out here spitefully but we are giving advise and it has to be sound...saying something like to someone that may have a problem can do him more harm than good...

That would be assuming that his blood pressure is in fact high. Nothing has been determined so why is the glass automatically half empty? Until being clinically indicated by his physician there is no need to make the guy stressed as you probably just did in that post. He already indicated he is off cycle so either he needs to schedule an appt or see if things clear up. (No worries, Im not taking you as offensive).

sorry to clarify i am still ON cycle and i have only noticed being red since being ON... will this go awya? checked blood pressure seemed to be okay... i will be ending my cycle in a week.
    Last edited by 3ebmike; 11-11-2010 at 01:39 PM.

I figured you were still on...you didnt mention you were OFF..in any case lets see what happens once OFF..my point was your body will not balance out while ON...i guess that was the discrepancy here..he thought you were off...did the doc check your BP??..you said it seemed to be fine..what does that mean??..what was it and who checked?

Wow, so much for not being spiteful huh? With all due respect I would have expect better communication from a monitor! Mike, my bad dude since you start pct in a week I figured you were off waiting. In any event I am curious to see the outcome from an educational aspect so if you could be sure to post I will check back to see what happens.

Thread Information