Question TNT - My 3rd cycle: Is my set-up correct?

Hey everybody, just got finished reading hours on end of stickies and I must say theres some very educated builders out there, hats off to you. Ive learned much from this website and I am proud to say this is one of the best forums out there if not the best.

The reason I made this thread was to get some advice from a professional about my cycle of TNT. I have a friend thats a personal trainer who showed me the ropes on how to maintain my cycle according to my status and how to get results in a healthier fashion but I want to know what you guys think of the basics.

Weight: 185lbs
    Height: 5'11
    BF%: 8%
    Cycle #: Starting 3rd (8 weeks Reloading, 2 weeks Deloading)
    Workout period: 2 years
    Gear: Testosterone n Trenbolone pre mix "TnT 350" / 22G or 1-1/2'' needles
    TNT 350 : 150 mg test Enanthate + 200 mg Trenbolone enanthate (concentration ratio that cant be changed since its simply a premixture of them both ov course).
    PCT - Starting Tamox / 25MG ED

To keep things simple, I was told to take 250mg twice a week spread apart ex. Friday+Monday (Noon-3).

What are your thoughts and opinions about the dosage or any other tips?
    -Right Glute, Right Delt, Right Leg, Left Glute, Left Delt, Right Leg (Ample time off in between)
    (This is mainly what I need opinions and facts on, my rest/excersise and meals are thought out throughly).

Greatly appreciate in advanced everybody.
    Last edited by NOMOREROLLOFQUARTERS; 11-14-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,,what are they test prop and tren A??..test E and tren E??..what the blend Mg for mg on the compounds...also curious to know your previous cycle history..

Both are Enanthate test/tren .
    10CC vial
    TNT 350 : 150 mg test Enanthate + 200 mg Trenbolone enanthate (concentration ratio that cant be changed since its simply a premixture of them both ov course).

What exacly would you like to know about my previous history cycle?
    (What ive posted up top is exacly how ive been running my routine to this date)
    Last edited by NOMOREROLLOFQUARTERS; 11-13-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    He is asking what compounds you took for your previous 2 cycles.
    Got any pct planned?

My gears been TNT-350 throughout and sadly no PCT/AI's as I just learnt about them recently and is one of the reasons I hopped on this forum.

Got any opinions on which PCT to take if they are a must (Nolvadex , hcg , clomid ect.) and where to get them in canada/ontario?
    Last edited by NOMOREROLLOFQUARTERS; 11-13-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOMOREROLLOFQUARTERS View Post
    My gears been TNT-350 throughout and sadly no PCT/AI's as I just learnt about them recently and is one of the reasons I hopped on this forum.

Got any opinions on which PCT to take if they are a must (Nolvadex, hcg, clomid ect.) and where to get them in canada/ontario?
    Colmi and tamox,which are AR-R brand of clomid and nolvadex , You can click the banner at the top of this page.It is easy,safe and fasr delivery for all your pct and other ancillery needs..Go to the steroid .com forum homepage and click on "PCT" and it should give you all answers you need..

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Colmi and tamox,which are AR-R brand of clomid and nolvadex, You can click the banner at the top of this page.It is easy,safe and fasr delivery for all your pct and other ancillery needs..Go to the steroid.com forum homepage and click on "PCT" and it should give you all answers you need..
    From the research ive done, id go with tamox from AR-R over any.
    Ive heard good things about nolvadex and in my case it would help but I also
    never had any problems with AAS.
    The other PCT are more needed if I do become steril or get erectil disfunction ect.

Whats your opinions, do I really need a PCT plan?

PCT question:
    25MG ED - tamox?

Gear question:

For my stats, 250MG 2 times per week?

Yes pct is required for every cycle no matter how many or how much of any given compounds are used.Every time.Nolva is used sometimes during cycle also as preventitive/corrective measure for gyno.It is also used in pct along with clomid.
    You did not read threads or you wouldnt be asking the same questions again...READ!!!!!

theboss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOMOREROLLOFQUARTERS View Post

Got any opinions on which PCT to take if they are a must (Nolvadex, hcg, clomid ect.) and where to get them in canada/ontario?
    there are lots of UGL in canada with these products.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Op is 19 and doesn't need help with aas.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3rd cycle at 19 and never did pct? You should`nt even be considering steroids at your age.

Thread Information