serp-6509 is offline New Member

First time PH User Cycle length question

Yes I looked in other locations but found nothing. So here is. Thanks in advance for any feedback

As per the previous requirements of no links and chemical structure:
    Proposed PH list:
    NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension
    4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension

PCT: 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene suspension

So here is my question: What have people found to be as an ideal cycle length. I have found 6 weeks on the PH 6 on the PCT, others have 4 weeks on the PH then 4 off the PCT (this one seems too damn short), and other show 8 weeks.

What is the general consensus?

Info: first time PH user 23 years old. 190lbs at 12% BF.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the strong ones like MDROL,HDROL,PPLEX etc.. They suggested a 4-6 week cycle,,depending the product.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I did 4 weeks and was happy with the results.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^agreed. Mdrol for 4weeks was perfect cycle length. All my gains came in the first 2 weeks

mlb29 is offline New Member
    need nolva or clomid for pct

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Good topic. Non hijack. I'm helping a 21 year old get on stage next spring. He keeps raving about this Mdrol and I embarrassingly know zero about. Research is doing no justice.

He took 10mg the first week and bumping it up to 20.

From what he says:
    It's Now illegal?
    He's lost his libido?
    He thinks he has puffy nips.
    The pump is unreal.
    Scale hadn't moved.

Any help would be great. Experience...link to research...anything.

Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    Good topic. Non hijack. I'm helping a 21 year old get on stage next spring. He keeps raving about this Mdrol and I embarrassingly know zero about. Research is doing no justice.

He took 10mg the first week and bumping it up to 20.

From what he says:
    It's Now illegal?
    He's lost his libido?
    He thinks he has puffy nips.
    The pump is unreal.
    Scale hadn't moved.

Any help would be great. Experience...link to research...anything.

Thanks
    Mdrol is a clone of Superdrol (methyl-masteron ). It is a very potent and highly toxic oral steroid that is still available OTC.

And OP, are these AMS products? Because if so, you'd be better off using regular supplements.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Mdrol is a clone of Superdrol (methyl-masteron ). It is a very potent and highly toxic oral steroid that is still available OTC.

And OP, are these AMS products? Because if so, you'd be better off using regular supplements.
    mdrol = liver failure. stay away!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    mdrol = liver failure. stay away!
    Just like clen = heart attack like you said in another thread right?

Do you like scaring people for no apparent reason?

Ya these are the AMS products sold as the 1AD, DecaVol, and AromX which make their proanabolic kit. So from your post am I to assume that they don't work or are really just bunk?

Just for the record I am not a newbie looking to take that magic pill. I have a sold 3 going on 4 years of solid lifting, have my diet and training all dialed down so I am trying to take it up a notch and see what the rave is with pros.

Thanks for any input.

Ya these are the AMS products sold as the 1AD, DecaVol, and AromX which make their proanabolic kit. So from your post am I to assume that they don't work or are really just bunk?

Just for the record I am not a newbie looking to take that magic pill. I have a sold 3 going on 4 years of solid lifting, have my diet and training all dialed down so I am trying to take it up a notch and see what the rave is with pros.

Thanks for any input.

Sorry about the duplicate, net froze on me.
    Last edited by serp-6509; 11-14-2010 at 10:31 PM.

The problem with the AMS PHs is that they are very weak, since they require 2 conversion steps to reach the target hormone. So you're basically shutting yourself down for no reason, since you'd have to take retarded amounts of their products to get a decent dose and real results. Also, this will cause more side effects, since these hormone precursors will also be converting into all sorts of other undesirable hormones (like estrogens and progestin hormones). It would be like taking 100mg/week of test and 100mg of Deca . You aren't going to see much difference, but you're going to shutdown your HPTA.
    But this isn't to attack AMS, since any other company still selling 1-AD, 4-AD, or some nandrolone precursor is peddling the same 2-step removed DHEA analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post

I have no idea what clen is, there for I wouldn't comment on it. why don't you go bigslick your way on out the door

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post

Actually, it was fat burners= heart attack. But that's even more far-fetched...

The problem with the AMS PHs is that they are very weak, since they require 2 conversion steps to reach the target hormone. So you're basically shutting yourself down for no reason, since you'd have to take retarded amounts of their products to get a decent dose and real results. Also, this will cause more side effects, since these hormone precursors will also be converting into all sorts of other undesirable hormones (like estrogens and progestin hormones). It would be like taking 100mg/week of test and 100mg of Deca . You aren't going to see much difference, but you're going to shutdown your HPTA.
    But this isn't to attack AMS, since any other company still selling 1-AD, 4-AD, or some nandrolone precursor is peddling the same 2-step removed DHEA analogue.
    Thanks for the heads up Bonaparte

Actually, it was fat burners= heart attack. But that's even more far-fetched...
    An ex-Marine I know was on the treadmill in Power House gym, he had a heart attack-21 years old. He was taking the original Hydroxycut with ephedra. He lived, but told everyone his doctors suspected it was linked to the supplement as he had no existing heart condition.

I've provided a paragraph from a popular medical site I often refer to, I've also included the link for your enjoyment. Unless of course, you are armed with more Knowledge then the FDA and the medical industry, in which case, my apologies in advance.

"Unfortunately, clinical trials, research and several studies have shown that there have been many hazardous side effects associated with the use of fat burners. Therefore, you must be careful about which fat burner supplement you choose for yourself. For example, just for ephedrine, the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) has registered hundreds of reports of frequent side effects occurring in its regular users. Clinically documented adverse reactions include high blood pressure, muscle twitching, lack of sleep, dry mouth, cardiac palpitations, irritability, paralysis, and even death in some acute cases.

Also, according to a study conducted by FDA, frequent use of ephedrine could even lead to permanent disability. It is, therefore, not considered as safe fat burning supplement. There are also some Chinese herbal supplements available in the market that can give you similar results but are considered as equally hazardous."
    http://blog.proactol.com/2010/diet-p...f-fat-burners/
    Last edited by bruary17; 11-15-2010 at 08:58 AM.

An ex-Marine I know was on the treadmill in Power House gym, he had a heart attack-21 years old. He was taking the original Hydroxycut with ephedra. He lived, but told everyone his doctors suspected it was linked to the supplement as he had no existing heart condition.

I've provided a paragraph from a popular medical site I often refer to, I've also included the link for your enjoyment. Unless of course, you are armed with more Knowledge then the FDA and the medical industry, in which case, my apologies in advance.

"Unfortunately, clinical trials, research and several studies have shown that there have been many hazardous side effects associated with the use of fat burners. Therefore, you must be careful about which fat burner supplement you choose for yourself. For example, just for ephedrine, the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) has registered hundreds of reports of frequent side effects occurring in its regular users. Clinically documented adverse reactions include high blood pressure, muscle twitching, lack of sleep, dry mouth, cardiac palpitations, irritability, paralysis, and even death in some acute cases.

Also, according to a study conducted by FDA, frequent use of ephedrine could even lead to permanent disability. It is, therefore, not considered as safe fat burning supplement. There are also some Chinese herbal supplements available in the market that can give you similar results but are considered as equally hazardous."
    http://blog.proactol.com/2010/diet-p...f-fat-burners/
    Yeah, and steroids will destroy your liver and cocaine makes negros go crazy and rape white women. I take everything my government tells me with a grain of salt, especially when it is based on random incidents/cases with other variables at play.
    I could find plenty of FDA conjecture on the dangers of AAS use, but does that mean that AAS = certain death?
    The point is that you can't make stupid generalizations like "_______ = death" unless you know the dosages being used and in what manner.
    I can't believe I'm even having to express this to someone in an AAS forum...

Yeah, and steroids will destroy your liver and cocaine makes negros go crazy and rape white women. I take everything my government tells me with a grain of salt, especially when it is based on random incidents/cases with other variables at play.
    I could find plenty of FDA conjecture on the dangers of AAS use, but does that mean that AAS = certain death?
    The point is that you can't make stupid generalizations like "_______ = death" unless you know the dosages being used and in what manner.
    I can't believe I'm even having to express this to someone in an AAS forum...
    Clearly my generalization was vague, but I'm not writing a report that I have to present to the President. I'm on a steroid forum and I'm expressing my disapproval of fat burners. Your obviously taking my comment too far. And I never said anything "= death" I'm not sure where your getting that from?

Despite any "variables" you claim may exist you can't deny clinical trials and medical research- That's where facts come from.

P.S
    If you want to be critical, I suggest you edit your own first sentence, It's unnecessary, offensive and inappropriate.
    Last edited by bruary17; 11-15-2010 at 12:25 PM.

What does any of this have to do with my previous question and what the topic of this thread is. Thanks for the hijack!

Clearly my generalization was vague, but I'm not writing a report that I have to present to the President. I'm on a steroid forum and I'm expressing my disapproval of fat burners. Your obviously taking my comment too far. And I never said anything "= death" I'm not sure where your getting that from?

Despite any "variables" you claim may exist you can't deny clinical trials and medical research- That's where facts come from.

P.S
    If you want to be critical, I suggest you edit your own first sentence, It's unnecessary, offensive and inappropriate.
    Actually, "cocaine crazed negros" was the exact term that the NY Times used in 1914 to start a fear-mongering campaign against cocaine. This quickly led to it being banned by the government. It is not irrelevant at all and is a perfect example of fear-mongering and media/government sensationalism.

It's also right here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine#Prohibition

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...649C946596D6CF

And OP, I already answered your question, so stop bitching
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-15-2010 at 10:08 PM.

Actually, "cocaine crazed negros" was the exact term that the NY Times used in 1914 to start a fear-mongering campaign against cocaine. This quickly led to it being banned by the government. It is not irrelevant at all and is a perfect example of fear-mongering and media/government sensationalism.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...649C946596D6CF

And OP, I already answered you question, so stop bitching
    Not towards you Bonaparte. And thanks for answering my questions thereby making me better informed and saving me some money. Cya!

Thread Information