Thread: hcg

Ladell09 is offline New Member

hcg

I usually get my injectable hcg from my source but was wondering if it was available online or in the pharmacy ovt. Or is it a perscription?

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    lol!!

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladell09 View Post
    I usually get my injectable hcg from my source but was wondering if it was available online or in the pharmacy ovt. Or is it a perscription?

Just go to your local drug store and ask for it. Always works for me. Sometimes they give it to me for free. I love America!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WTF if it was available OTC or online easily why would you EVER use a source? You just like the guy and want to help support him?

Ladell09 is offline New Member
    Sorry if it was a stupid question to begin with. I just thought i could get an informative answer around here. I started my first cycle a little while ago and my source offered it among other non steroid items and it was convienient. It was cheap and legit (preg test), but when i mixed it with 10ml bac. water, i had bad injection pain( injected it sub q, no problems with test injected IM, so I thought something was up), so another member suggested trying mixing it with less BW. I'm already into my cycle and wanted to run 2X250ui throughout and my source takes a little while to deliver. Hence my question about quicker methods of obtainment. I couldn't find another thread regarding this or a legitimate looking site that offered it. So if you have any more ridicule, please save it. All i want is a straight answer.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So the ridicule did not answer your question? Seems from the replies you should be able to decipher that it is probably not available without a prescription in your country, now that you know that if you are still asking for a source you are breaking the forum rules.

Thread Information