Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Severe stomach cramps. Clen or Anavar?

I've been bridging a surgery with 500 mg Sustanon , 40 mg Anavar ed. I started running some Clen and 6 days a week cardio in an effort to lose some fat and prime for my return to the gym at the end of the month. After 1 week I stopped the Clen due to unbearable stomach cramps. I live on an island and couldn't get any Taurine or potassium tablets so that was it for the Clen. Continued with the Anavar and the Sust. The thing is, it's been a week since I stopped the Clen and I'm still getting the cramps. They are so bad that I've had to take up to 2400 mg of ibuprofen in order to get it under control. It's got me wondering if it could be the Anavar? I really like what it's doing for my body, but if it was causing this cramping I would have to stop it. That would really be too bad. Has anyone had this problem with Anavar, or could it still be the Clen or possibly something else? I'd go check with a Doctor but the ones on this island are all Muppets and would just prescribe antibiotics. Any ideas?

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Is it random cramping or after you have eaten? Also are you eating a lot of eggs?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Ive noticed after a 2 week cycle of clen that I would actually see the results on weeks 2 & 3 not week one. This may still be an issue of the clen in your system.

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is known for stomach aches as a side.

Yeah i read that to, but have to be careful its not the start of a stomach ulcer. How long have you got left to run?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogUK View Post
    Is it random cramping or after you have eaten? Also are you eating a lot of eggs?
    Eating seems to relieve it a little. I'm eating about 20 medium egg whites, 10 morning, 10 evening, but I've beoing that for ever...

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantCarbs View Post
    Ive noticed after a 2 week cycle of clen that I would actually see the results on weeks 2 & 3 not week one. This may still be an issue of the clen in your system.
    WOW!! That would explain some...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    Anavar is known for stomach aches as a side.
    F**k, not what I wanted to here. But this is pure cramp, not really anything like what I would call a stomach ache.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDogUK View Post
    Yeah i read that to, but have to be careful its not the start of a stomach ulcer. How long have you got left to run?
    I was going to run it for 12 weeks, so about 10 more...

I think I may hve worms. I live on an Island in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand, it's monsoon season and the boats are few and far between. Had worms about 8 years ago. The good news is one pill, one time, one day and it's over. Took a worm pill tonight. Could you imagine wishing you DID have worms???

I'll update tomorrow.... Enjoy the well lit, FDA inspected IGA's boys!!!

Blog Entries
    DAMN!! I don't think its worms. I was good all morning, but this afternoon I had some horrible cramps. I'm looking back at the Anavar again.

Yeah, if its an ulcer you would cramp up after eating. Just an unlucky side effect by the looks of it.

Thread Information