zuppah is offline Banned

How long before Testo Propionate "kicks inn" ??

Ive started a cycle with Cut Mix 150 which contains Testo P -- Tren A - Drosta -each ML contains 50mg of each. testo P. tren A and Drosta.

All these has half time at 4.5 days.,,

I started last thueseday and injected 1ml .. Next injection i did at Thursday and then i injected 2ml .. After that ive injected 1ml today ( Monday)
    Think im gonna gold 3ml a week .. ( 150mg testo P, 150mg drosta and 150mg tren A)

My question is.. When will this Kick in?? i cant feel anything on my strength ...nothing... these are fast acting steroids .. so i thought it shouldnt take more then a week?? what do you think?? do i have to wait 1 more week or?? whats normal???

can u find out how much time it takes before the steroids are kicking in by watching the half time on the steroid ?? which is 4.5 days on these... ?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    We told you previously you were too young to cycle.

19 years old, and running prop, tren , mast, and you're not even educated enough on AAS use to know when you can expect to start feeling the Prop?

Please tell me you at least have a PCT plan?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Not to mention the way you planned out the cycle sounds terrible...

Zuppah, heed the advice of members like D7M, you'll be thankful in the long run.

P.S

I like the Avi D.... lookin good!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

zuppah is offline Banned
    my friend who i get the roids from doesnt use pct after hes cycles cus he hasnt lost any muscle mass after the cycle.. so why use pct then ? many steroids can hold the muscles after cycles betetr then others...

about the sideeffects ( gyno) ive seen drosta / masteron has anti endrogen effect inside the drostalone )

but if u mean i should run a pct after this ,, what should I use and when should i start taking it ? and how much for how long??

zuppah is offline Banned
    And please Just answer my questino from the start.?!. jee<<zz

pavlenko is offline Banned
    your too young and you most deff DO need PCT ---- this is more important than you think

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Well, you didn't listen before to us when we told you not to cycle, and now you need our help for PCT?

Typical.

Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    Dude your friend who doesn't PCT is an idiot and your PCT should consist of clomid and nova and probably an aggressive one since your first two posts pretty much say you don't know what your doing and your going to f your body up. The half life is 4.5 days so you say So I would start my cycle 5 days after my last pin and run this PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 and you can get these at ar-r and that's 100 week 1 50 week 2 FYI and use clean needles and Ps your stuff my be bunk

Thread Information