john300 is offline New Member

immediate side effects of injecting

hey guys

just did my first injection (deca ) into my ass check. just wondering what the immediate side effects are.. I was quite nervous, after I injected my heart raised and caused a small panic attack and slight aching in my check. Do you think I bought it on myself? there was no blood so i couldnt have hit a vain or anything.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats you working yourself up rather than any side effects from injecting aas, try to relax abit more and you will be fine next time around.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    you running deca solo, dont want the dreaded deca-di**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^^ I hope not and i didnt notice that,

what are your stats?

hey soz for late reply, went to the gym

im taking deca (100mg) once a week at test e 250mg once a week

5ft 7
    161 pounds
    28 years
    4 years of fitness training, one year of building/cutting

wot is deca dick exactly?

GetSwole83 is offline Associate Member
    ehhh limp noodle...

oh... i cud do with a lower sex drive for a few weeks.... will get more done!!!

No offense, the cycle is weak you can run a low dose of test if you want but you need to up the deca and allow that to do the work, at these doses I woudnt expect to see any gains. Read the profiles on the compounds you choose and you'll see where you went wrong. How long do you plan on running this cycle and what is your planned pct, also what ancillaries do you have on hand to combat sides erse or prse

I was told to only do this for 4 week, then move onto winstrol for a further 6weeks.. I do have a pct plan, but aint picked up the injections yet, cant remember what they are called.

im after lean cut muscle... first cycle ever.. do u think i will get any gains?

what is erse or prse?

HrdGainer80 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john300 View Post

what is erse or prse?
    Estrogen related side effects and Progesterone related side effects.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by john300 View Post
    I was told to only do this for 4 week, then move onto winstrol for a further 6weeks.. I do have a pct plan, but aint picked up the injections yet, cant remember what they are called.

im after lean cut muscle... first cycle ever.. do u think i will get any gains?

what is erse or prse?
    I'm sorry I don't have more time..... but what you were told to do is DEFINATELY not the right way to do things. Again.... i'm sorry for the quick response but in short: The test and deca will just be kicking in at week 4..... so stopping it then isn't ideal. You'd be stopping just as it starts working..... I'd drop the deca and i'd up the test to atleast 350mg's/wk. Run that for 12 weeks.....

I normally don't recommend more than 1 compound for a 1st cycle but I don't see much harm in adding winny for the last 4-6 weeks. you should have a handle on how the test is treatin yah by week 6 or 7.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm sorry I don't have more time..... but what you were told to do is DEFINATELY not the right way to do things. Again.... i'm sorry for the quick response but in short: The test and deca will just be kicking in at week 4..... so stopping it then isn't ideal. You'd be stopping just as it starts working..... I'd drop the deca and i'd up the test to atleast 350mg's/wk. Run that for 12 weeks.....

I normally don't recommend more than 1 compound for a 1st cycle but I don't see much harm in adding winny for the last 4-6 weeks. you should have a handle on how the test is treatin yah by week 6 or 7.....
    ~Haz~
    BOLD= exactly but you still need a solid pct. read the pct stickies and go to ar-r the sponser at the top of the page and pick these up

Thread Information