Thread: First Cicle

Marine01 is offline New Member

First Cicle

Hey guys planning to make a deca /testo/dbol with its ptc on jan. Im 17 years old ive read steroids risks,i got the maturity to do this, since im just trying to enter a competition in my gym, ive read steroids profiles and i think this cycle will be the best for me.

WEEK.dianabol (ed)..deca(ew)..sustanon (ew).......pr oviron(ed)..tamo(ed)..hcg (e3d)
    1..........25.............200...........250....... ..............................................
    2..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    3..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    4..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    5..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    6..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    7..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    8..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    9................................................. ................25..............10.....1000....
    10................................................ ................25..............10.....1000...
    11................................................ .................................30.............
    12................................................ .................................20.............
    13................................................ .................................20.............

Im thinking about quiting dbol, since might be to heavy for me, and just let it deca/testo.

My current weight 76kg height 180.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your are far to young for aas and run a high risk of causing yourself serious health issues....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    this is this fellas second thread

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    YOU ARE 17 and not supposed to be here...PLEASE do not do all of this to your body. You could really risk horrible things down the road. Ever heard of ED? YES.....ED?

YOU have TONS of HORMONES NOW.....USE WHAT YO GOT!!! PLEASE!!!

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    It's ok guys...he's just running a cicle. Lots of kids cicle when they're young.

Thread Information