Marine01 is offline New Member

First Cycle Teenager

Hey guys planning to make a deca /testo/dbol with its ptc on jan. Im 17 years old ive read steroids risks,i got the maturity to do this, since im just trying to enter a competition in my gym, ive read steroids profiles and i think this cycle will be the best for me.

WEEK.dianabol (ed)..deca(ew)..sustanon (ew).......pr oviron(ed)..tamo(ed)..hcg (e3d)
    1..........25.............200...........250....... ..............................................
    2..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    3..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    4..........25.............200...........250....... .............25..............10..............
    5..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    6..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    7..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    8..........................200...........250...... ..............25..............10..............
    9................................................. ................25..............10.....1000....
    10................................................ ................25..............10.....1000...
    11................................................ .................................30.............
    12................................................ .................................20.............
    13................................................ .................................20.............

Im thinking about quiting dbol, since might be to heavy for me, and just let it deca/testo.

My current weight 76kg height 180.

Thanks and bye.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no one here is going to help you mate! you are way too young, regardless how much you think you know or want to go this route.

diet and exercise is all you need right now with all the free test / hormones available to your body naturally

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is the second time you have asked and the answer is the same, to young....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    must be 18 to be a member, leave or risk being banned

Marine01 is offline New Member
    Ok thanks, and if any moderator reads this, just bann me from the forum bye..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Locked, your to young to ask questions on this baord, you have to be 18yrs old and your way to young to use steroids , sorry.

Thread Information