caindey is offline New Member

experienced advice and help?

heya guys. New to forum, and not english either, so please bear with me, and all my upcoming mistakes..

Must be honest and say, to begin with, that i havent yet read everythings that posted around in these forums yet. All i looking for now atm, is just advice and some help.

Ive been on and off to the gym for the last 4 years, and i dont want to say i never thought about trying steroids . The summers been quite bad for my work out unfortunately, cus of some problems in my personal life, which has nothing to do with this fortunately. Im finally back in the gym again now, and ready to go hard! I also want to mention that last year, i was in a very good routine with my work out, and major changes, in the right direction, was made. I also tried pro-hormones for 8 weeks, which worked pretty well.

What i really would like, is to gain muscle mass, getting bigger and more cut in general, and ofc stronger. I also play american football (no laughing!), so it would benefit greatly. But on the other hand, would i be ready for this, if i wanted a go?

Stats;

Im 25
    5ft9 (182cm)
    182 pounds (83kg)
    around 15% body fat
    train 5 times a week (+2 am.football)

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Tell me what you're diet is like and then i'll tell you if you're ready!

tbh, at this time, my excellent student diet, consists of basically 3 meals a day. Thats more or less it atm :/

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless those 3 meals are 1500 clean calories each your gonna have to make it 5 meals per day at a minimum. It's good that your back at the gym with a good attitude, hopefully you can focus on training and diet in doing so gains should come quick without the use of aas

ha i really doubt that one. Student life is hard, and when i've been waiting for my student loan for 3 months, theres not much money to buy food for. Luckily, its due to be in this week, so that means lots of changes. So the big master plan is to get back into at least 5 meals per day. I try to stay off sweets, desserts and stuff like that as much as possible, and try to eat as much meat as possible I guess that the next couple of months will be more or less like a 'build-up', both in the gym and diet wise, to get a stable and good foundation, i can work up on.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you haven't much money for food then steroids are out of the question...

However like you said yourself, work on getting your diet on track and train like your life depended on it for another 12 months, this will give you a solid foundation and put you in a great position to start your first cycle...

Stick around and take full advantage of the educational threads, all the information you could possibly need regarding aas, diet and training can be found there....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'll see you in the diet forum bro.

Thread Information