kodyt21 is offline New Member

Test prop only or Nolvadex only cycle?

Ok quick background, 25yr old male 6ft 3in 193lbs..10.5% bf...training for 8years...train correct and 5 6 days a week including cardio on 4 to 5 of the days.

Goal. maintain single digit body fat all year round,gain and keep maybe 5 pounds muscle maybe lil more (nothing to bulky)..

My question is Is it going to be better to use just nolvadex for a cycle to increase test a bit and reduce estrogen, or Better to do low dose prop cycle with nolva at the end?

I am ontop of my diet and training so I am not looking for a miracle drug here, just lil support to meet my needs, I think I might have slight gyno from previous first cycle which pct was never used after..I have went to 7-8% bodyfat and soft lumpy chest tissue still exsist, so that my nipple hangs a lil or points down.
    CAN anybody give me there personal opinion please.Thank you for your time

kau
    kau is offline New Member
    this is small cycle of tesr propionate

Week 1-5: Test Prop; 150mg/EOD
    Week 1-6: Tbol; 60mg/day
    Week 1-6: Arimidex ; 0.25mg/EOD
    Week 2-6: HCG ; 500iu/wk (2x 250iu)
    PCT
    Week 7: Nolvadex ; 20mg/day, Aromasin ; 25mg/EOD
    Week 8: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/EOD
    Week 9: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    Week 10: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
    Week 11:............................, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D
    Week 12:............................, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    Ok quick background, 25yr old male 6ft 3in 193lbs..10.5% bf...training for 8years...train correct and 5 6 days a week including cardio on 4 to 5 of the days.

Goal. maintain single digit body fat all year round,gain and keep maybe 5 pounds muscle maybe lil more (nothing to bulky)..

My question is Is it going to be better to use just nolvadex for a cycle to increase test a bit and reduce estrogen, or Better to do low dose prop cycle with nolva at the end?

I am ontop of my diet and training so I am not looking for a miracle drug here, just lil support to meet my needs, I think I might have slight gyno from previous first cycle which pct was never used after..I have went to 7-8% bodyfat and soft lumpy chest tissue still exsist, so that my nipple hangs a lil or points down.
    CAN anybody give me there personal opinion please.Thank you for your time
    What was your first cycle?

Whats your planned PCT for this one?

Nolva only may help with gyno, but it won't raise test levels enough for muscle building.

Quote Originally Posted by kau View Post
    this is small cycle of tesr propionate

Week 1-5: Test Prop; 150mg/EOD
    Week 1-6: Tbol; 60mg/day
    Week 1-6: Arimidex ; 0.25mg/EOD
    Week 2-6: HCG ; 500iu/wk (2x 250iu)
    PCT
    Week 7: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin ; 25mg/EOD
    Week 8: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/EOD
    Week 9: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    Week 10: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
    Week 11:............................, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D
    Week 12:............................, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D
    ^There's a lot I would change about that cycle.

My first cycle was ill advised and was 500mg test e..400mg EQ...I gained 40lbs in 3 months on it. Ive heard of nova only cycles and research that says nova has increased natural test levels by 200% + thats why I was wondering if it would be of value to me to do only that..

If I was to run test prop I would run 100mg EOD for 8 weeksand then Nolva at the very end and finish weeks 9, 10 , 11, 12 with nolva only.

my main concern is trying to tighten this chest up, bc I ****ed it up the last cycle..is it possible?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    My first cycle was ill advised and was 500mg test e..400mg EQ...I gained 40lbs in 3 months on it. Ive heard of nova only cycles and research that says nova has increased natural test levels by 200% + thats why I was wondering if it would be of value to me to do only that..

If I was to run test prop I would run 100mg EOD for 8 weeksand then Nolva at the very end and finish weeks 9, 10 , 11, 12 with nolva only.

my main concern is trying to tighten this chest up, bc I ****ed it up the last cycle..is it possible?
    40lbs off a first cycle tells me you weren't ready to cycle to begin with,

and could've gained more naturally.

If you have gyno that bad, I would be hesitant to cycle.

And if you do cycle, you better control E from the get go.

The cycle plan isn't bad. A little weak on the PCT, and you should add another SERM like clomid.

But trust me, nolva only will not increase test levels enough for BBing purposes. Period.

Yes as I said above, the first cycle was "ill advised" and I took to much and started at a wrong time in my training career. I don't have bad gyno but can not get rid of these slightly saggy nipple area, I'm wondering if I should do the low dose prop cycle with tons of pct planned..I need more insight before I start.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    nolva only cycle could this work? i bet it would tighten chest up a little.

vadimnekadim is offline New Member

to increase ur test prodaction you need proviron . And what do you mean is trying to tighten this chest up? you got gynocomastia? if you do have gyno then you do need nolvadex (tamaxifen) take 4o mlg for 4 weeks , that should help
    Last edited by vadimnekadim; 11-18-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Thread Information