jonnyp22 is offline Junior Member

Question Which one is better??

I've had multiple opinions on each other them.. as far as I know the yellow one is generic and under dosed... how close to the same quality are these two types??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which one is better??-hgh2.jpg   Which one is better??-hgh1.jpg  

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no clear answer. Just try them and find out. In all likelihood, they're both junk.

Any intelligent answers out there?? Clearly ^^^ this guy hasn't had his iu's for the day!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I have no idea since I am not familiar with these products... but to me the labels look made up....just my gut reaction...so BUMP!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here is what I know......

From the research i've done (no personal.... i havn't used either) - 8iu vial hyge's seem to be liked but theres no sure answer. The 10iu vial pinwheel top Hyges seem to be 100% fake. I keep reading bad reviews on them.

As far as the yellow ones.... i've heard 3 people say they liked them and i've seen 2 SHREDDED people (1 male - 1 female) say they owe it all to the HGH and ofcoarse a clean diet. They claim they were always fairly lean but the HGH seemed to take it to the next level.

I was actually going to try those exact yellow ones myself but again..... there really is no way to tell unless you can afford to get it tested. The only real way to know what you have is good is if it's pharma grade.

Try them out and report your findings in the HGH forum.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyp22 View Post
    Any intelligent answers out there?? Clearly ^^^ this guy hasn't had his iu's for the day!
    How was that unintelligent? Chinese HGH is notoriously unreliable and most would agree that the majority of it is weak or fake.

Just because they are from China doesn't mean that they are all fake just because a few companies tried to rip people off.. sounds like you were one of them. On the other hand, these are both legit and real. They kid I got them from has been using them both for years and is ripped to shreds and has been tested to make sure they work. He just couldn't tell me which one is better because he doesn't have a preference and got tested at diff iu's.

Thread Information