MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

test blends over single ester test

experiances running a test blend (test400) over a single ester cyp or prop
    or e

test e seems to work a little slower than i'de like with most of my strength gains comeing in weeks 7 on, but weight was a steady 2 or 3lbs a week for the first 5 or 6 then tapering, and ya i am eating

simply looking for feedback this is not cycle advice

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is Test.

for the end result that is true

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    was that you in your pic before ? and did you use an ai on cycle ? and you said your bf% 16?im 16 % calipered at 194 and alot leaner than you are .and im 5'9 with a 32" waist.you look good bro im not talking crap. you look like your holding some water . you did test e 500 mg per week alone right?you sould post before and after pics .im in the process of doing so my self.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    experiances running a test blend (test400) over a single ester cyp or prop
    or e

test e seems to work a little slower than i'de like with most of my strength gains comeing in weeks 7 on, but weight was a steady 2 or 3lbs a week for the first 5 or 6 then tapering, and ya i am eating

simply looking for feedback this is not cycle advice
    my first cycle was t400 and i had solid gains off of it. But I prefer just regular test e. I feel like the small amount of test p in t400 is just a waste. Its a very small amount and you dont inject it everyday

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You waNt something quicker acting try TEST SUSPENSION or TEST PROPIONATE .

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    my first cycle was t400 and i had solid gains off of it. But I prefer just regular test e. I feel like the small amount of test p in t400 is just a waste. Its a very small amount and you dont inject it everyday
    So you feel it didn't act quicker than e because of the small amount of prop, I guess I'll go prop next cycle

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    So you feel it didn't act quicker than e because of the small amount of prop, I guess I'll go prop next cycle
    eh, not really. I would never use a blend again, but that's just me. You want something quicker just go with prop.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    was that you in your pic before ? and did you use an ai on cycle ? and you said your bf% 16?im 16 % calipered at 194 and alot leaner than you are .and im 5'9 with a 32" waist.you look good bro im not talking crap. you look like your holding some water . you did test e 500 mg per week alone right?you sould post before and after pics .im in the process of doing so my self.
    ya there's is bloat and I'm up 18lbs bf also up I decided to cut cardio until pct, its all about size for me first cycle

cro
    Blog Entries
    yes you have a good base. so the size is there. now its time to shred. im on the same page as you .i also want to add more mass. im running the exemastane with my test e 300 mg per week i just want to compare between the dose. tring to eliminate some of the water /etc

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    yes you have a good base. so the size is there. now its time to shred. im on the same page as you .i also want to add more mass. im running the exemastane with my test e 300 mg per week i just want to compare between the dose. tring to eliminate some of the water /etc
    I really need to think hard about what I want, Lean and ripped or big as a mofo...lol

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    Instead of a blend try front loading a test e cycle with prop for 4 weeks. The problem with blends is it's kind of pointless to have the prop in there after the enanthate has kicked in.

cro
    Blog Entries
    i would look in to something besides test 4 next cycle/ anavar /winny. im on the same boat as you i dont no what im looking 4 ,going your route 1st though ...

Thread Information