Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member

Traveling with Gear

Got to drive for 3 hours next week to visit the family for 4 days. Should I just load up 4 syringes and take them with me or bring the vial with 4 pins?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could just pre-load them so you don`t have to bring the vial. Don`t forget some alcohol swabs.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm worried about bacterial growth though. Maybe I could store them in the fridge.. Any other opinions?

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    You gear should have BA in it which will prevent bacterial growth you will be good with pre loading as long as they stay room temp to cold and they will crash. Id bring extra needles ive been on road trips and had the needles bend on me

frank784 is offline Junior Member
    I bring a small kit with when I travel consisting of pre loaded syringes, extra needles, alcohol swabs, cotton balls, etc and put it in a large enough box to fit everything. Inside the box I have a smaller container that i keep the pre loaded syringes in so that nothing can bother them and accidently push some of the juice out.....I use a mag light hard case with some foam in it......just be careful not to leave your stuff in the heat or cold too long....usually if you keep it in the trunk in your suitcase you should be good to go......best of luck and travel safe.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why do you need 4 shots for 4 days?
    What are you running?
    And as long as you don't get pulled over with anything else illegal (like rec drugs which can easily be sniffed out by dogs), just hide the gear out of site and you'll be fine.

Thread Information