juice8765 is offline Junior Member

diet... an some post injection pain

I dont really got a good diet, but i eat healthy... lots of meats fish pasta. large qauntities, take protiens an vitamins.. i have extremely high metabolism and couldd never gain weight and staretd juicing, and it worked... what types of food or any thing i can take for my metabolism???

also, i injected the left glute over a week ago.. injection went smoothly no pain at all.. but 10 days later my glute just started feeling bruised not painful at all just annoying. some what hard, not red not swelling no fevers... at the end of my second cycle so i never experienced this before. any 1 experience this? should i be worried? i just find it weird for this to occur 10 days later, most pain i get is from the quads an it only feels slighty bruised for no more than 3 days, an sometimes no pain. an the glute i never feel anythin.

1 cc of sust 250, 1.5" 23 gauge, upper outter quadrant. always alternate delts quads an glutes.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    without any redness or swelling im not sure what to think. Keep an eye on it and make sure no lump develops or redness. As far as your diet thats pretty vague. Check out some of the diets in the diets section that show you exactly how you should be eating. Diet should be in order well before you cycle

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    EAT! you need to have your diet in check or the gains from aas will not stay once you cease your cycle.

and injection pain is prob just because your muscles are not used to it

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Age please?

26 years old. 181 lbs started at 150. body fats low, don kno it. about 5'10"
    get my blood work done only issue i had was my liver toxity went over 5 points coz of dbols so i dont take them no more... 180 was actually my goal so this may be my last cycle, if not 2nd to last. got clomid an nolva for pct

its towards the end of my 2nd cycle, an i alternate spots. it could be that i ain use to it. but i find it odd for this to ocurr at the end of the cycle, not the beging, an odd that the bruised feeling is comin out of no where when the injection was over a week ago.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Was your first cycle Dbol only? Wasn't sure if I read that right.

No I was sayin I get my blood checked an while on the dbols my toxicity was high an I was only on em for 2 weeks so I stopped... my first cycle was enan @ 500 a week wit no pct.. yes I kno bad, but kept about 7- 10lbs... 2nd cycle was dbols 50mgs a day for 4 weeks but I cut em short, only did 2 weeks.. sust 500 a week an deca 300 a week, got 1 more week left. An will def run pct... already on nolva as prev

Thread Information