tintinnabulatio is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Predisposed to ACNE - trying to figure out my first cycle

I am 25 years old, i've been planning my first cycle for a couple months now, but i'm unsure about TEST E due to the fact that i'm predisposed to acne. I attached a pic of me 3 years ago when hormones were racing in my body and as you can see acne was present all the time on my forehead, not terrible, but visible enough:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brbrbr.jpg 
Views:	1030 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	112601

Today i still have a few red spots on my forehead and it outbreaks when i eat diary or sugars. I'm keeping it in check with a clean diet and omega3.

But i'm very worried that i will have an aggressive outbreak if i try Test E, even if i would add Arimidex /Aromasin .

What are your predictions guys? Thanks for the help.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinnabulatio View Post
    I am 25 years old, i've been planning my first cycle for a couple months now, but i'm unsure about TEST E due to the fact that i'm predisposed to acne. I attached a pic of me 3 years ago when hormones were racing in my body and as you can see acne was present all the time on my forehead, not terrible, but visible enough:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brbrbr.jpg 
Views:	1030 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	112601

Today i still have a few red spots on my forehead and it outbreaks when i eat diary or sugars. I'm keeping it in check with a clean diet and omega3.

But i'm very worried that i will have an aggressive outbreak if i try Test E, even if i would add Arimidex /Aromasin .

What are your predictions guys? Thanks for the help.
    Ok, I will say this, and keep in mind this is one person's experience. I suffered from acne for years in much the same way your describe. By back and shoulders were a war zone, I would get this acne trail up and down the center of my back, and my face was hit or miss. So, when I decided to do a cycle, 100ED anavar , I was a little worried about acne. Strange enough, my acne cleared up. In fact, since I have started my TRT & AI, even when I start a blast cycle, I get no acne or very tiny amounts.

I just make sure my diet is clean, gallon of water a day minimum and I tan once every 2.5 weeks. 10 minutes 5/5 on each side.

Interesting, thanks for sharing the info man. Forgot to add that my planned dosage would be 250mg/wk. Maybe the AI is strong enough to stop the outbreak?

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinnabulatio View Post
    Interesting, thanks for sharing the info man. Forgot to add that my planned dosage would be 250mg/wk. Maybe the AI is strong enough to stop the outbreak?
    250 a week shouldn't give you any sides.

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    500mgs a week of test for 12 wks made me break out bad and its been 7 mos and im still breaking out

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrv View Post
    500mgs a week of test for 12 wks made me break out bad and its been 7 mos and im still breaking out
    Panoxyl soap works wonders, there is over the counter panoxyl bar soap, 5% benzyol peroxide and there is doc prescribed 10%, try to get your doc to prescribe you that.

Anavar doesn't aromatize so your estrogen/test levels are not affected as much. Acne is generally caused due to amomatizing Test into Estrogen. I broke out bad at week 4 when I was on Sustanon 250 cycle. My chest and back looked like mine field. I did the 5% and 10% benzyl peroxide soap. The 5% did very little and 10% dried me out so bad my skin was itchy for days. I took accutane and the acne slowed way down. Accutane is serious stuff and can have bad side effects. It't not like a topical where it cleans the pores. It shrinks the size of your sebatious glands so your body secretes less oil. I also believe 250mg Test/wk will break out in acne, IF you're predisposed to acne. Your HPTA will shutdown at 250mg/wk of Test. If you're going to shutdown your HPTA and get acne why not do 500mg/wk and get acne? At least you'll get better results. I think you should investigate if you should run accutane before your cycle. Shrink the pores so you'll have less oily secretions. My .02

I also think i WILL get acne at 250mg because i get acne very easily, be it dairy products, sugars or sitting in places full of second hand smoke. I don't know MUCH about Accutane but i would prefer to keep off AAS then to hit Accutane first.

My second option would be a T-bol only cycle,but i know it's not okay for a first cycle.. more then that i would prefer an injectable. (except for Anavar which i can't afford to run a decent cycle)

Any more opinions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post
    Panoxyl soap works wonders, there is over the counter panoxyl bar soap, 5% benzyol peroxide and there is doc prescribed 10%, try to get your doc to prescribe you that.
    i use benzoyl peroxide on my face,but 4 da back and chest would be to expensive.were do u buy Panoxyl soap ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Anavar doesn't aromatize so your estrogen/test levels are not affected as much. Acne is generally caused due to amomatizing Test into Estrogen. I broke out bad at week 4 when I was on Sustanon 250 cycle. My chest and back looked like mine field. I did the 5% and 10% benzyl peroxide soap. The 5% did very little and 10% dried me out so bad my skin was itchy for days. I took accutane and the acne slowed way down. Accutane is serious stuff and can have bad side effects. It't not like a topical where it cleans the pores. It shrinks the size of your sebatious glands so your body secretes less oil. I also believe 250mg Test/wk will break out in acne, IF you're predisposed to acne. Your HPTA will shutdown at 250mg/wk of Test. If you're going to shutdown your HPTA and get acne why not do 500mg/wk and get acne? At least you'll get better results. I think you should investigate if you should run accutane before your cycle. Shrink the pores so you'll have less oily secretions. My .02
    how many mgs were u using on accutane and how can i convince my doc?

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is different. You probably won't know until you try. I'm on TRT 160/wk and have lots of body acne. Other guys get none. It's weird. Only thing that has worked for me is nizoral shampoo as a bodywash. Probably cuts it in half, but still way more than I would like to have.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I had terrible acne when I was younger. Being on test I have a few spots here and there but once I started tanning and using a body wash which had anti-acne stuff in it I have had very few problems.

peedee is offline Junior Member
    hey mate im im in the early weeks of cycle now im 23 running 400mg/week test cyp for 12 weeks and 50mg ED dbol for 4 weeks, im at the start of week 4 and i have gained 7 kg, maybe a little of it is water retention. But back when i was in high school with my hormones fluctuating i had a little acne on my jaw line and a bit on my back shoulders and chest. So far in this cycle i have not noticed any more acne (i usualy get the odd one after a sweaty day at work). I shower twice a day and scrub with soap and a loafer. also, try taking vitamin B5 everyday i hear that helps clean up the skin

I took 60mg accutane ed for 4 weeks. That cleared me up. I didn't go to the doc to get my accutane I got it from my source. I was a little wary that my doc would ask me how I got the acne. I didn't want to lie to him.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was 500 mg a week test e and I broke out horribly towards the end.. it hasnt gone away since. Ive been taking b5 and using dish soap and its clearing up.. Im also back on the gear taking 65mg test p ed and it hasnt made it any worse. Your going to run the risk if you go over 250-300mg a week. It just up to you and if it's worth the rewards. If you can afford anavar just go with that and take a high dosage.. Wont work as well as test, but the side affects are very minimal..

Sad news... well everywhere i read, Avatar is rated pretty much useless... maybe just a temporary way of increasing strength, but no gains reported in maybe 70% of search results...
    So you are saying that 250mg/wk could be safe regarding acne? (along with an AI)

Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member
    Keep the test balanced take same time and experiment with diff times see what's most affective and shower right after the gym do not wait this is prob when ur more prone ... But WTF doi know lol j.k ... Take milk thistle too it's good for acne as well as your liver ...

For the guys that mentioned they got acne - was this along with an AI during cycle?
    And also if i would try 250mg/wk .. if see signs of breaking out, could it be too late to stop and run PCT? Or the PCT would be the period to worry?

Thanks.

Buuump

Thread Information