Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

pin test E every 3 days vs 2x a week?

Hi I had my first dose on Wednesday and was planning on pinning every 3.5 days but would rather keep my level from fluctuating too much and was thinking of running a shorter cycle anyway, also I would rather pin at the same time each day rather than do an AM pin and a PM pin. So I am wondering if it would be better to take 250mg (amps) every three days? Would there be any benefit apart from the slightly higher test per week?

Also, I was wondering how long it normally take to kick in? Had a brutal workout on Friday but I think that was more because I am wrapping up week 4 of Hdrol rather than from the first test shot.

Thanks,

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Not a problem at all, you will just end up running 583mgs per week instead of 500. I am actually surprised more people dont do it this way regardless of dosages.

Thanks FireGuy, I have been told that since I am using amps I am unlikely to be getting 250mg out of each amp anyway, so I guess every three days it will be.

Any idea how long Test-E takes to start having an effect on your workout. I have heard between two and four weeks??

Thanks!

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well for me at week 2 i started getting unreal strength gains everyone different though

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    well for me at week 2 i started getting unreal strength gains everyone different though
    Thats great, I was thinking 4 weeks was along assed time to waiting for this stuff to kick in. All ready feeling kind of different, not in a bad way, almost more calm and centered. So far I am readlly liking it but really looking forward to going all alpha at the gym.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Thats great, I was thinking 4 weeks was along assed time to waiting for this stuff to kick in. All ready feeling kind of different, not in a bad way, almost more calm and centered. So far I am readlly liking it but really looking forward to going all alpha at the gym.
    week three and four is when i start feeling it, but i never notice a super huge increase in strength just on test. 500mg weekly

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    same difference
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Hi I had my first dose on Wednesday and was planning on pinning every 3.5 days but would rather keep my level from fluctuating too much and was thinking of running a shorter cycle anyway, also I would rather pin at the same time each day rather than do an AM pin and a PM pin. So I am wondering if it would be better to take 250mg (amps) every three days? Would there be any benefit apart from the slightly higher test per week?

Also, I was wondering how long it normally take to kick in? Had a brutal workout on Friday but I think that was more because I am wrapping up week 4 of Hdrol rather than from the first test shot.

Thanks,

BarBender727 is offline New Member
    In the long run it does not matter, either way will produce results

Thanks Guys! I will run every 3 days then, just cos it's easier ,reminder now set in iPhone and I'm gtg.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BarBender727 View Post
    In the long run it does not matter, either way will produce results
    I wouldnt go that far, over the course of 12 weeks he will have injected nearly one extra gram of test. So from a dosing perspective it matters, it also matters when determing if he has enough to last over the projected time he is running his cycle.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am doing the every third with Cyp and Deca and HCG . Luckily I own my own house so I don't have hide my business so I found an editable calender on the web then put the dosage and dates in for the month and then each time I inject I record the injection location. This makes it a lot easier to remember particularly the location of the injections.

It was funny I actually had a friend come over and look at the calender and say that he just did it Monday and Thursday and my system was screwed up because some week you pinned more often than others LOL. It was really hard to get him to understand that the body does not care about days or weeks only evenly distributed pinning resulting in even blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am doing the every third with Cyp and Deca and HCG. Luckily I own my own house so I don't have hide my business so I found an editable calender on the web then put the dosage and dates in for the month and then each time I inject I record the injection location. This makes it a lot easier to remember particularly the location of the injections.
    Thats a great idea, I will have to look in to something like that. I just use my iPhone but having something printed out would be good and less hassle than adding a every three day calendar to the iphone. Cheers!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do that. I think with TEST CYP/ENAN every 5-7 days is plenty.

Thread Information