Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    geneticz is offline New Member

Legal Steroids D-bol Q's

Hey guys,

I'm new here, and have a few questions. I've been creeping around the forums for the past few days reading and reading, but I have a few questions left that I couldn't satisfy through searching.

I was looking at orally administered steroids . I looked at a few companies that make them and _____________.COM seemed to be the most professional looking. I read up on their product "d-bol" or Methandrostenolone as you guys probably refer to it as. Anyways they claim it is organic and doesn't require a PCT cycle. Sounds too good to be true and I wanted some experienced input.

Also I'm 22 and I know 25 is the ideal age to start. Does this stand true for these oral steroids as well?

Thanks in advanced! This forum is loaded with good information!
    Last edited by geneticz; 11-28-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those aren't steroids . Keep reading daily for at least a year before ordering anything.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Few things.

First off, wether legit or not there's no source talk on the board so edit the website name out of your post.

Secondly. Any site that claims those things (no pct, all natural, etc) are selling fakes and are prolly just scams. Dbol does require a pct and yes you should wait til you are older.

Lastly, dbol should not be ran by itself. Dbol is normally ran for the first (in some cases the last) four weeks of an injectable test cycle to kickstart the gains. Stick around for a while and do some research. I know there's an overwhelming amount of info here but it all starts to make sense eventually. Just make sure to ask questions and read read read....

geneticz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Few things.

First off, wether legit or not there's no source talk on the board so edit the website name out of your post.

Secondly. Any site that claims those things (no pct, all natural, etc) are selling fakes and are prolly just scams. Dbol does require a pct and yes you should wait til you are older.

Lastly, dbol should not be ran by itself. Dbol is normally ran for the first (in some cases the last) four weeks of an injectable test cycle to kickstart the gains. Stick around for a while and do some research. I know there's an overwhelming amount of info here but it all starts to make sense eventually. Just make sure to ask questions and read read read....
    Thank you!! Yes there is a toooooon of information here, and its all very cloudy right now. I understand basics, but some things are still very confusing.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by geneticz View Post
    Thank you!! Yes there is a toooooon of information here, and its all very cloudy right now. I understand basics, but some things are still very confusing.
    It takes us all a little bit to start catching on. If you keep reading then soon the weird words will start making sense lol. Always feel free to ask questions aswell.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geneticz View Post
    just break it down and learn one thing at a time. your 22. you got plenty of time to properly educate yourself before you do steroids .

tims1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Few things.

what pct should you run with dbol then?

upperhandy is offline Member
    clomid 50/50/50/25 should do it

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    exactly ,keep reading /most people read for months before making the move

Thread Information