sandin1989 is offline New Member

First time on steroids

i started doin steroids 2 week ago. today was my third shot im injecting 400mgs of cypionate per week and taking 20mgs/day of dianabol . i gain 8 pounds in 15 days. is that ok or i should be gainin more since is my first cycle?
    my stats
    Height: 5ft 3in
    Weight:138lb

iceman86 is offline Junior Member
    bro there is so much wrong here. You are too young and too light to be on steroids you should have done some research before. What you need is a good diet and a good routine to build a decent base before trying steroids. If you still proceed to finish your cycle, yes 8 pounds in 15 days is good. whats your pct?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman86 View Post
    bro there is so much wrong here. You are too young and too light to be on steroids you should have done some research before. What you need is a good diet and a good routine to build a decent base before trying steroids. If you still proceed to finish your cycle, yes 8 pounds in 15 days is good. whats your pct?
    check his height...your post is invalid other than the age part. Are you one of those people that thinks 220lbs is the same at 5'8 as opposed to 6'4?

op, those are good gains so far, but I agree that it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing

bruary17 is offline Member
    great gains so far, but in part because you already have enough hormones in your body to make awesome gains...that said...your too young to be using gear...your running the possibility of hurting your endocrin system beyond repair. you need to wait! DON'T RUN THE RISK!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    check his height...your post is invalid other than the age part. Are you one of those people that thinks 220lbs is the same at 5'8 as opposed to 6'4?

op, those are good gains so far, but I agree that it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing
    honestly your right! im not sure of what im doin. is that a safe dosis for a begginer?
    and i know. im young I have been lifting weights for almost three years but for the last three months I havt gain shit! my diet was good and very clean. But I was gaining about 1 pound a month and if I eat in excess I was gaining fat. In this three week I eat like a pig and my body looks way leaner. Seriously I love it but im not sure about the dosis

papa-g is offline Member
    I have to say even at 5 3 you should be able to hit 150lbs with out anything, especially at your age. But the gains will keep coming. Just be sure and keep up with you PCT. WHat are your plans for PCT by the way???

i dont know yet what do you recommend?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    A basic pct protocol looks like this:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Good luck, and you should stick to being natural, until your stats look alot better.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Good luck, and you should stick to being natural, until your stats look alot better.
    And to add to this you should have had that lined up before your first pin. Id say iff you can get those products on your own the click the top right banner and check out the AR-r research products. They have good reviews and fast shipping history. They ar out oe the Liquid Clomi but will be getting it back in stock in a few days.

Good luck

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

you should not even be cycling at 21, but if you continue this out please don't blow off the importance of pct, this could be the only difference between you f-ing yourself up or not at your age. if you don't know where to get your pct tems go to the board sponser ar-r and order today
    good luck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are too young to cycle but since you are already using D-Bol let me suggest that you pick up some liv.52 known as Liver Care in the US market, assuming you are in the US you can pick this stuff up at the Vitamin Shoppe or just about any quality supplement store, you should start this at 2 capsules per day immediatly this will help keep any damage to you liver in check.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=sandin1989;5444861]honestly your right! im not sure of what im doin. is that a safe dosis for a begginer?

OMG!!!!! You need to stop then!!! Bro, seriously think about this; you are injecting AAS into your body and you have no clue what they are, how to take them and I am SURE you have no idea on the possible consequences/sides effects to your body.

Good god! I cant let go of this... I am freaking out for you dude!

well since you already started...

keep running the test for 10-12 weeks at the 400mg you are currently doing. Also run the dbol at 20mg for 4 weeks. Then make sure to start your pct 14 days after your last test injection. Your doses are actually pretty good, despite your lack of knowledge. Good luck

AMD- he is only 2 weeks in to his cycle do you feels as tho it is too late? (inquiry not challenge)

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    Good god! I cant let go of this... I am freaking out for you dude!
    Why should he take advice from a squirrel on steroids ....?

Red X is offline New Member

AMD- he is only 2 weeks in to his cycle do you feels as tho it is too late? (inquiry not challenge)
    it's cool bud I know what you mean.

No I don't think it's too late from a health standpoint, but I am simply assuming that he is determined to keep it up especially since he has already gained 8 pounds. It's hard to just stop a cycle when you are satisfied with early results, ya know? If he wants to continue, I figure I'll give the guy advice, that's all

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    The only advice this kid should be getting is to drop his cycle asap.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    The only advice this kid should be getting is to drop his cycle asap.
    I agree. He should stop the gear, particularly since he just doesn't sound too educated in what he's doing. But it's a tough call, I mean, he came here for advice and although I think it should be stressed that he stop. We should also provide guidance should he choose to continue, NOT to condone it but to get him through it safely.

Like condoms machines in schools- kids are going to play hide the salami, should we stay mum about it or provide the knowledge and tools to help them stay safe.

However, I HIGHLY believe the dangers and ill recommendation be stressed in what he's doing. Other then that, kid. Don't inject in a vein.

Let me use a modified version of a post I made for another member,

Keep that stuff for another couple of years and give your endocrine system a chance to develop. PS Dianabol is not a good first cycle for anyone much less someone 22 and no I won't give you directions on how to lay out your first cycle. I would however advise you to stop at least for now. Order PCT supplies from AR-R (its going to take a week to let the 2 weeks of cyp clear anyway do your pct. Keep that stuff for another couple of years and give your endocrine system a chance to develop. PS Dianabol is not a good first cycle (and uneeded as an kicker for a first timer) for anyone much less someone 22 and no I won't give you directions on how to lay out your first cycle. I would however advise you to stop at least for now back and read the forum for at least an hour a day for at least a month and a half while you do PCT and recovery. You will find your answers there, also you will read lots about shrunken nuts, inability to get an erection, dangers of liver damage from orals and all sorts of other stuff, that way at least you can make your decision right (to wait) or wrong (to restart) from and informed and knowlegable postion instead of someone laying out a cycle for you without the rest of the information on side effects and thier long term consequences.

Look at it this way if this was a board for Roman slaves on how to bring the masters wife to an orgasm where if she did not achieve one you would be punished for the rest of your life would it be better to advise you on your technique in one post or tell you to read the board for a month before saddleing up...Hell of an analogy huh.

I dont know where to go with this one (says squirrel on steroids ). If the tree is producing wall nuts but it is a pear tree... will I still eat them and feed them to my squirrelings??? ( from left field)

I was specifically advised in a private conversation (that I initiated, thank you) not to assist with underage users. I always want to help them but then I/we become the reason there are problems later.

- I may however be able to say that if I was going to take this myself the numbers are within range I would personally be taking a lot more dbol AS AN EXPERIENCED USER, ONLY!! not to be confused. If it were my first cycle I would at least listen to others and drop the dbol. In the event I didnt drop the dbol I would not increase the dosage to keep it as mild as it can be for the cycle. Then in the future..... I would seek the answers BEFORE injecting liquid nitrogen into my body. (No way of knowing your gear is real)

Bottom line and mental note.....Be aware that YOU and ONLY YOU are responsible for your health if you continue your cycle. As best advised you should abort!

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    You are too young to cycle but since you are already using D-Bol let me suggest that you pick up some liv.52 known as Liver Care in the US market, assuming you are in the US you can pick this stuff up at the Vitamin Shoppe or just about any quality supplement store, you should start this at 2 capsules per day immediatly this will help keep any damage to you liver in check.
    thanks bro! im already taking liver support is the same right ?

Most are basically the same, some are better than others. I highly recommend not boozing til you come off also.

Yep no booze or tylenol/paracetamol. As far as "liver support" I have not been around that long myself and am not familiar with the product, mabye others will chime in. However everything I have read show liv.52/Liver Care outperforming things like mild thisle 3 to 1 and more. Be careful of OTC liver cleansers many of them place a great strain on the liver at the time or usage...just like an engine cleaner (whether they actually clean it or not I don't know).

Lil Herc,

I agree with the advice you are giving, by advising kids on cycle even though some feel it may be fine since they are already using it has the long term effect of making this a place for kids to come to get quick cycle advice. While there is no way short of checking IDs at the door to stop kids completely by forcing them to read the boards and answer the questions for themselves at least they will gain more overall knowlege that may convince them to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Don't inject in a vein.
    Dude im not that stupid!!! but I have another question that may sound stupid. It’s ok to have sex while im on the cycle? What I meant is that I can have better results with out sex or it doesn’t really matter.

One of the side effects that freak me out is ginecomastia so how many mgs of tomoxifen citrate do I have to take a day or when do I have to start taking it. I took about 60mgs during the past week and I havnt had soreness or puffy nipples

LMAO sandin... right when you shouldnt say anything else....... hahaha GOD YES!!!! HAVE SEX!!!!

Gyno- you really cant get this answered in a post, you have to go read in that forum man, very very very very important information to learn and no time to waste. We have already pushed the envelope here, hopefully if you ever cycle again.... RESEARCH EVERYTHING FIRST, AND AFTER YOU ARE 24-25!!!. Not yelling, emphasizing.

Massive-
    I dont want to be misunderstood, I do not want to help these young guys on cycle, anymore. I did, but had a change of heart a few weeks ago. IMO this dude is headed for serious trouble, at this point all I think we can do is turn our backs which makes us look bad, or try to keep the kid from hurting himself which can also make us look bad.....its a lose lose.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stop cycling, your nowhere near ready, come off before you hurt yourself and dont worry about sex because you wont be able to have it soon, research and build a base!!

Massive-
    I dont want to be misunderstood, I do not want to help these young guys on cycle, anymore. I did, but had a change of heart a few weeks ago. IMO this dude is headed for serious trouble, at this point all I think we can do is turn our backs which makes us look bad, or try to keep the kid from hurting himself which can also make us look bad.....its a lose lose.
    Thats how I took your post, my history is the same I love to help others ( cub scout as a kid..) and was posting info for newbies about AAS but after seeing what Marcus and others have posted I realized this was not board policy ( and for good reason) and I like you have since tried to change my ways.

I think my analogy about if this website was telling Roman slaves how to satisfy the masters wives when they came calling really is pretty much the same. If some 15yr old virgin slave boy said that he knew one day he wanted to try to hook up with the lady of the house but knew if he failed he would be made a eunich it really would not be a good idea to just post some pointers. It would be a lot better to direct him to do some reading and get a full education an give himself time to fully develop....OK the analogy may be flawed but the possible outcome is the same.

hahaha nice analogy.

Marcus,

Stop cycling, your nowhere near ready, come off before you hurt yourself and dont worry about sex because you wont be able to have it soon, research and build a base!!

Thats what I was initially trying to say but couldn't quite formulate that simple sentence/statement. (maybe because I was screaming at the CPU)

Quote Originally Posted by sandin1989 View Post
    Dude im not that stupid!!! but I have another question that may sound stupid. It’s ok to have sex while im on the cycle? What I meant is that I can have better results with out sex or it doesn’t really matter.

One of the side effects that freak me out is ginecomastia so how many mgs of tomoxifen citrate do I have to take a day or when do I have to start taking it. I took about 60mgs during the past week and I havnt had soreness or puffy nipples
    .......sweet jesus. (massive sarcasm, like, massive) Buddy, seriously...if you have to ask on wether or not it's ok to have sex on the gear....you need to STOP immediatly. You obviously have not been here long enough to know what the hell your doing. Stop juscing or you risk running serous damage to yourself..........."can I have sex on gear"

inevitable is offline Member
    90% of the people here started juicing at a young age so I do not understand why everyone is yelling at him, yes could have waited a few more years but he didn't. As for bitching about not helping it and posting it in here, whats the point?

Sandin1989 - the 8lbs you have gained so far is water weight from the dbol , thats perfectly normal, How are you shooting? 2x a week i hope (aka every 3.5 days), as for pct do not use clomid its junk and out dated, use nolvadex 40mg ED for 2 weeks then 20 for atleast 2-3more weeks but I would run it a total of 6weeks atleast just to make sure your boys come back online. If you need help please, PM me

p.s. if your worried about gyno, grab some aroma and use it ED.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable View Post
    90% of the people here started juicing at a young age so I do not understand why everyone is yelling at him, yes could have waited a few more years but he didn't. As for bitching about not helping it and posting it in here, whats the point?

Sandin1989 - the 8lbs you have gained so far is water weight from the dbol , thats perfectly normal, How are you shooting? 2x a week i hope (aka every 3.5 days), as for pct do not use clomid its junk and out dated, use nolvadex 40mg ED for 2 weeks then 20 for atleast 2-3more weeks but I would run it a total of 6weeks atleast just to make sure your boys come back online. If you need help please, PM me

Because your suppose to listen to people who have been there and done it and who can express the concerns and fears of risk vs reward,

Your statement is backwards and i dont agree with your advice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable View Post

The kid wants to know if he can have sex on gear!! These are tell-tale signs he DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING!! (not yelling, lot's of coffee) He needs a turkey sandwhich NOT STEROIDS . And WHAT bearing does you statement, "90% of the people here started juicing at a young age" hold?! None!! What, does that make it ok?
    Last edited by bruary17; 12-01-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Because your suppose to listen to people who have been there and done it and who can express the concerns and fears of risk vs reward,

Your statement is backwards and i dont agree with your advice at all.
    Do you understand that people will do what they want? yeah he should have done alot more research but he didn't, so he came here, asked, and everyone jumped on him. As long he dose proper pct and gets blood work done at the end of the cycle to make sure everything is ok he will be fine. I know numerous guys that started juicing at a young age and have zero long term effects and me being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    The kid wants to know if he can have sex on gear!! These are tell-tale signs he DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING!! (not yelling, lot's of coffee) He needs a turkey sandwhich NOT STEROIDS. And WHAT bearing does you statement, "90% of the people here started juicing at a young age" hold?! None!! What, does that make it ok?
    Yes, I do agree with you. His statement was a little bewildered but it is what it is. I just finished 2 cups of coffee and my ECA is kicking in so I am right on the same boat as you.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    WOW inevitable looks like you are willing to lead a blind man into a pit given the chance to. Come on bro just because he has already started doesn't mean he cant stop. It is obvious the kid is to young and doesn't know what he is getting himself used to so why lead him on.

Thread Information