Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    yes.. they are worse than that, but i was putting it in context of how often you use them and at whatt doses.. i.e. someone who takes a few aspirin every day to thin their blood will have a worse liver than someone who takes Dbol for 5 weeks 2-3 times a year.. and you have doctors prescribing blood thinners to patients all the time..

All i am saying is that the "toxicity" is greatly exaggerated.. 99.999% of people can take orals at a normal doses with their cycles and will never have any liver problems.. you start seeing these destroyed livers in professional body builders that were eating these 17aa compounds like Dbol, Adrol, Winny etc like skittles and causing horror stories to flood the tabloids.
    I think you may be confusing tylenol with aspirin with regards to liver toxicity. Aspirin doesn't have detrimental effects on the liver in normal dosages. I understand what you mean about exaggerated effects. However, keep in mind that there are some people on this forum who may read your post and assume that taking a cycle of anadrol will pose no more of a risk to one's health than taking some aspirin will. We just have to be careful with how we say things otherwise someone may hurt themselves.

*west* is offline Banned
    I posted something for the OP and anyone else that is interested in the original direction of this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...l-vs.-Dianabol

SEAF is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S8jack3d View Post
    It is nearly impossible to maintain a 4% bf on a 9k calorie diet unless you are doing massive amounts of cardio. And even then, it's still probably highly unlikely.
    Too many retards on this post! He probably got done with a comp and is now trying to bulk! He said he is shooting for 9k on his bulking cycle. Yeah of course if he was 4% he wont stay there! I got fat as hell when I was eating 7000 a day!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAF View Post
    Too many retards on this post! He probably got done with a comp and is now trying to bulk! He said he is shooting for 9k on his bulking cycle. Yeah of course if he was 4% he wont stay there! I got fat as hell when I was eating 7000 a day!
    nope, only two and seemingly you are one of them

Barbaros is offline New Member
    Anyone who's been to a low bodyfat level close to that 4% surely knows how hard it is to get that lean, why would you want to destroy it with 9000 or even 7000 kcals a day?

S8jack3d is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAF View Post
    You clearly have never had a single digit bf bc you would know rather than trying to flame people. And you probably didn't bother to read the original post by the OP which originally mentioned the 9k calorie diet. Who's the retard now?

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    This is a giant cycle, borderline pro bb. You must be huge. As far as dbol and a-bombs, I take them together and like it. Way better gains, completely safe. It's funny listening to guys saying it's not ok just because they've read it somewhere.

*west* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    It's funny listening to guys saying it's not ok just because they've read it somewhere.
    This site seems to be full of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information