The Glue is offline New Member

Smile 4 Week cycle, opinion on test-prop + D-bol or tren + D-bol

Hi

Im sitting here trying to figure out my new cycle mix, my last, and first, cycle was 12 weeks with 6 weeks of test cyp and then the rest with test ent.

Now im curious to try a shorter 4 week cycle, and after reading this article, http://www.silownia.net/steroids/a/12221, i have narrowed it down to some different options:

Either:
    Stack Test prop 75mg/day x 4 weeks with D-bol 30mg/day x 4 weeks
    and 1mg of arimidex /day

or

just test prop 75-100mg on its own, but same ratio, so every day for 4 weeks

The article also suggests Tren 50mg a day x 4 weeks with D-bol, but i have heard different things about Tren, and the stuff i have found online have been a mix of different opinions, so i reckon the two first ones are good enough.

Any thoughts about that? or any recommendations for a short 4 week cycle?

And the reason i want to try a short cycle this time is the clear health benefits, but also because i had a bad acne breakout on my back post cycle last time which i would want to avoid this time around.

thanks for any response

-Bump

brockkar is offline New Member
    Hello bro' Short cycles like 4 weeks in length sucks,order more gear and run for 8 weeks or 10 weeks
    Test prop 100 mg ED is more than enough for lean gains

for maximum growth i do realise that 4 weeks is not the optimum time, but im keen to give it a go, and see how my body reacts to it, both with growth and side effects in mind, but since it is only a short cycle, but with relatively high dosage, if im not completly happy with the results, i can give it 3-4 weeks rest and then try another 4 weeks but then with a stronger stack.

anyone got any thoughts on this btw?
    http://www. ***********.com /Tren_75_s/23.htm

ok, any reason why i cant link to a site that is advertising on this site? its the Tren 75 tabs from the banner on the top...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Just read the "Details" of the product in question.
    Noticed that the actual ingredients are not mentioned in the details.
    This is a red flag to me.

yeh thats what i thought as well, when selling a medical product there should be enough info to reasure the buyer, but this site just does not do that unfortunately, and i thought the prices was quite low as well.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Short cycles can be very very effective if implemented properly . Sorry but i dont know how to post a link but search for short burst cycles by Marcus 300. A wealth of information . I read this when it was first started and since then i never run over six weeks . It may not be for all because it involves higher dosages along with an amount of time to "prime " before you start but please dont dismiss it before you have done your reasearch .

Thread Information