jivany is offline Junior Member

Var/test prop cycle...question with workout and results.

I am looking to do this as well. Was on a clen only cycle about a year ago and wish I had added some var to it. I am looking to do a var/test prop cycle but I have never used the injections, only orals. I didn't feel like it was as great as everyone made it out to be. But then again, I did cheat a few times on my diet, blame does fall on my part. Anyways..

All I want to do is get lean, not get big. Sounds like everyone here. I'm 29, weigh about 180-185. Not sure on bf % but I know I need to lose some. From what I have read, var/test prop is a good cycle to do to get the bf down, along with a clean diet and cardio, which is obviously most important,

My question is that I'm going to do the INSANITY program, nothing but intense cardio for 40 minutes, if you do it right. Along with a good diet, I think I can achieve my goals. I just want to get to around a lean 170. I think it's possible to do.

Do you all think that cardio and a strict diet with this cycle will get me to it? When I did clen, my results were so-so, but I have read that happens with some people. I was on for two weeks, off for two weeks. Not bad, but I think I am ready to step up for this var/test prop cycle.

Var 40 mgs a day
    Test prop 100 mgs eod
    Cardio + diet = Shed body fat!

Thoughts?

bump

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    So youre not lifting weights but just doing a beachbody cardio program? Why do you need test? U can lose fat doing that program with a clean diet alone.

Yea, I know. But I think that var will help me maximize as much. I'm thinking I don't even need the test prop because I think var only will do the trick...but i keep reading that with any cycle, you need test as a base...when i did clen , my results were so-so doing it..hence the addition of the test..

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Wait wait a second... you are doing a cardio program called INSANITY and you need a cycle? Plus you are not lifting any weights?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Yes insanity is by p90x people but it's all cardio.

Yea...it's a cardio workout.. that's why I don't think test is needed. Maybe just clen , like I did before. Or I was thinking clen/anavar ..thoughts? I think it will help me achieve my goals a little quicker...and yes, i know the diet is the most important part...

Thread Information